Learoyd-Lars nose job.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Weird thing this. Tom has a broken cheekbone and is out of Monday's game with a broken cheek bone. He broke it blowing his nose. How can that be? Helpful for us.

He was just too scared! Wasn't reported but after Glenny said to him after the game that he'll see him Monday night, he wet himself.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
DSM5 said:
Weird thing this. Tom has a broken cheekbone and is out of Monday's game with a broken cheek bone. He broke it blowing his nose. How can that be? Helpful for us.
Gelignite up the nostril:D

DSM5 said:

Surely he broke it in practice thanks to a careless team mate, I've never heard of someone breaking a cheekbone by blowing their nose.

Could actually be worse for us if you want to be pessimistic about the match, Shillington & TLL have been woeful all season. This will give some guys from their QLD Cup team a shot at the NRL level & from what I've heard they have been going great up there.

I cracked a rib sneezing once.
I think the rib was already damaged and sneezing just brought it to the forefront.
Anyways, it hurt like hell!!!

Just curious,if you have a busted nose,you get a nose job,if you do your knee,you get a knee job,so if you get hit in the head.............

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6