League Central 2/12/23 'What becomes of the mouth to mouth beak style!'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After playing with a nineteen ninety ninety nine style dumby half play and handicapping themselves in preparation to launch a premiership tilt in conjunction with the injection and equilibrias introduction of the infectious GCKT the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have skipped out to a competition lead like an elastic band held back to breaking point before being released.

Finally it was acknowledged that however hard the forwards and skipper DCE worked, often times successfully, without a natural dummy half, despite tenacious defended,they were- more often then not, on the back foot.

After playing with a nineteen ninety ninety nine style dumby half play and handicapping themselves in preparation to launch a premiership tilt in conjunction with the injection and equilibrias introduction of the infectious GCKT the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have skipped out to a competition lead like an elastic band held back to breaking point before being released.

Finally it was acknowledged that however hard the forwards and skipper DCE worked, often times successfully, without a natural dummy half, despite tenacious defended,they were- more often then not, on the back foot.
I wouldn’t call him a dumby half … that’s a tad unkind!

Just sayin’

You're on fire TEE!

I think we need a new thread from you each day; it'll make the off season fly by. 😁

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -60 8