Lead up to last sunday's game.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How did everyone spend the day to the lead up of the game this is my mates & mine adventure. Firstly 6 of us met up at 9.30am drove straight to the leagues club as the seats that were available the previous tues at ticketeck for the game were nosebleed or behind the uprights which we wern't happy about.Once at the leagues club we booked two rooms at the travelodge around the corner.We then proceeded into the leagues club in which a healthy crowd was building up.Game time & the intensity was enormous, manly all of a sudden had a healthy lead & people started to celebrate.Full time manly are minor premiers from there the partying began brent kite got us upstairs to the after party in which we took heaps of photos with the players.Next morning we headed again to the leagues club where on the way in we were approached by ten news in which my mate & i made the 10's 5pm news.What a day it was thanks to the great hospitality by the players on the night also.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
the seats that were available the previous tues at ticketeck for the game were nosebleed or behind the uprights which we wern't happy about.

It wasn't about the quality of the seats,it was all about the event and the atmosphere and the fact that in years to come you will be able to say, " Í was there!''

I would normally agree that those seats are crap, but the atmosphere was worth triple what the seats cost. Somethings money just can't buy, last Sunday between 5pm & 7pm was one of those things.

Now that we are minor premiers lets hope we can go on to win the big one and be 2008 PREMIERS!!

Fluffy link said:
Now that we are minor premiers lets hope we can go on to win the big one and be 2008 PREMIERS!!
Ya beat me to it Fluff.

The Hervey Bay crew went a little something like this

- Woke up every hour during the night so at 7 decided to just get up, have some breaky and then started decorating the house with Balloons etc and watched the first of the GF shows at 9.
I then had to rush out and pick up Leanne's sister and some more stuff for the BBQ.
Everyone started arriving at around 10:30 and 11. I went and helped the old lady from across the street over to the BBQ with her dog and then decided it was time for a beer, so started the booze flowing, swam in the pool had the BBQ and started watching the Broncos Toyota cup game.......by this stage most people were on their way to a happy day and things just got better.

Once the main game started I stood about 2 metres from the TV and didn't move all DAY!

When watching Manly play on TV (live) why do people like Dan and I stand in front of the TV?

It's not as if it  going to change the result or affect the play.

I am the same Corso

I scream at the TV, and every time Manly are right on attack i hop up off the seat and sometimes pace the room, same when defending our line

In big games I pace.  Just can't sit still.  Has nothing to do with trying to influence the game and everything to do with coping with adrenaline.

However, I did encourage a friend who'd supported Manly 20 years ago as an exchange student and is now back in Africa (8 hours behind) to sleep in their Manly garb on Saturday night in an effort to ensure cosmic Manly karma.

Corso_Pete link said:
When watching Manly play on TV (live) why do people like Dan and I stand in front of the TV?

It's not as if it  going to change the result or affect the play.

I bet it annoys the crap out of people behind you

do you get the SIT DOWN IN FRONT
Animation%2051.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4