Le-Strange signs with Bradford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's put in well with his time with us and has played quite well, but I don't think we'll struggle too much without him. Ballin can either play 80minutes or we can find another good bench hooker to give Ballin a break.

WTF are we the feeder club for Bradford now?

Wont be long until they have the entire 2008 squad

Good on him, I doubt he's been on very much money with us and he's had very little game time.

Hopefully he's signed for a reasonable amount and will see a lot of game time, he's always tried hard for us and deserves his reward, playing second fiddle would never be fun.

Another Manly player off to ESL.  He's been OK for us and I wish him well. now I want to see Ballin play the full 80.  He'll get another GF ring in 09 before he leaves. 

Bradford are smart. Picking manly players.

Ballin can play 80mins next year, means we can have more forwards on the bench next year. maybe one of the smaller forwards can be trained up to be one of our back up dummy halves when required.

Brookvale link said:
Ballin can play 80mins next year, means we can have more forwards on the bench next year. maybe one of the smaller forwards can be trained up to be one of our back up dummy halves when required.

If you have T Williams in the team you can always move matai to dummy half.

Le Strange has a lot of passion for Manly and i'll thank him for that.  I remember one of the first televised games he played for us, after winning he belted out the team song, and that was only a few weeks into his joining us. 

I'm glad he didn't go to another NRL club, he's still pretty young.  But like everyone says, he just wasn't getting enough game time.  Not that he's not good enough, but the speed of the game now means we don't need two hookers. 

Hall, Cuthbo, Le Strange, JWH all gone
Robbo, Wolman, Ox to re-sign
Rose recently re-signed, we got Farrar in place of Bani...
we HAVE to be able to keep Foran now...hopefully he has another great game on Sunday, but not too good that other clubs will snap him up

What is he, 23? Damn shame that he is going to the ESL.

I know that the Sharks just signed Paul Aiton, but surely Heathy could get a go in the NRL. (Not that I would want to play for Cronulla)

CliffyIsGod link said:
Pushing 30? You have no idea Dan. 24 last month.

of course I have no idea, hence why I asked a question and didnt make a statement!

he looks a lot older than 24 by the way

He's young to go to ESL. Good on him for all the effort he's put in for Manly. Hopefully he'll finish the year well with us. Poor bugger going to England. The weather is so much nicer here.

Dan link said:
[quote author=CliffyIsGod link=topic=181024.msg231770#msg231770 date=1247206243]
Pushing 30? You have no idea Dan. 24 last month.

This just in, Cliff Lyons is 18 and Keiren Foran just turned 47.

of course I have no idea, hence why I asked a question and didnt make a statement!

he looks a lot older than 24 by the way
[/quote]

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6