Lazy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I think that is tge best word to describe what is happening with us in tge second half. We get lazy and the inside defenders give up if the ball isn't rught on top of them. What happens the play comes back in towards them. That try where the ball bobbled about there were a number of players just watching it who could have fallen on it and killed the play.

Unfortunately we are the ones that look like a Lang coached team. Just try to score as many tries as possible don't worry about the really hard work in defense

Our 2nd halves are sloppy, lazy rubbish.  You can almost smell the momentum shift when it comes.  We just start getting bustled and we panic.  Hopefully holding on today will prove to be a panacea to our recent 2nd half scarring. 

Dan link said:
I think that is tge best word to describe what is happening with us in tge second half. We get lazy and the inside defenders give up if the ball isn't rught on top of them. .
Lazy typing effort there Dan.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=183216.msg261366#msg261366 date=1272792994]

I think that is tge best word to describe what is happening with us in tge second half. We get lazy and the inside defenders give up if the ball isn't rught on top of them. .

Lazy typing effort there Dan.
[/quote]

I think that is his iPhone typing again.

That's no excuse, it just sets the wrong tone in the club. We need to be diligent.

iPhone again, it auto corrects in the most bizarre way sometimes. It's more effort to correct it than it is to climb mount everest. add 8 beers and belly full of my wife's awesome lasagne tobrhe mix and I have every right to be lazy.

I painted a deck and built a jukebox today, I earned my laziness

Dan link said:
iPhone again, it auto corrects in the most bizarre way sometimes. It's more effort to correct it than it is to climb mount everest. add 8 beers and belly full of my wife's awesome lasagne tobrhe mix and I have every right to be lazy.

I painted a deck and built a jukebox today, I earned my laziness

"tobrhe" Dan?  I've seen that one come up a few times in your posts :p

I think the major problem is that we aren't capable of wresting momentum back once we have lost it. We are great when we have the momentum, but unless the ref or the other side gives it to us then we really seem to struggle to turn the tide once it is running against us. The only tight second half we have lasted out is against the Storm, and they were pretty error riddled that night and probably would have got us 99/100 with the amount of ball they had.

We seem to lack someone who is prepared to stand up and lead from the front and fight us back into games when things are going against us. I don't know what the solution is, but it's becoming a bit of a worry how we just meander along hoping to hang on.

It seems things go to ****e ,when Bailey rolls on .Hopefully going north soon !

We Blast teams in the first half.

Ive got every bit of confidence that Dessie will get them right when it counts at the end of the year and bust it for the full 80mins.

In the meantime, I think we have to get our replacement/rotation right in the second half. Keep 13 FIT players on the field. Some are brillinat but most of the tries other teams are scoring are pretty soft.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6