Last Repeat Sets of 1st Half

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In line with the new and improved TC I will keep this short----the repeat sets in attack just before half time is "one" of the areas of our attacking game that needs to lift big time or we are going to struggle against in form defensive lines.

TC don't get any ideas---please do not dribble or elaborate any further just enjoy the win and move on.

Bahaha elaborate you know you want to

Nah occasionally I notice higher ups in the training department not doing the hard yards themselves and getting paid off my hard work lol.

Need a percentage of the increased Banner Adds that come flooding your way due to my long dribble.

I'm sure your stats will show each time I post readers stay on the same page for a longer period which is in your best interests "quality on line demographic"---- who are more likely to read or hit each banner due to the amount of time it takes to read my tosser analysis.

How do you "like" your own comments I'm in the mood for some "liking"

Keep up the analysis TC. I enjoy reading it and it's certainly not tosser analysis.

Technical Coach said:
In line with the new and improved TC I will keep this short----the repeat sets in attack just before half time is "one" of the areas of our attacking game that needs to lift big time or we are going to struggle against in form defensive lines.

TC don't get any ideas---please do not dribble or elaborate any further just enjoy the win and move on.

Please explain ;-)

The people have spoken filing my analysis of the first half plays against the Tigers in an encrypted state marked "never to be opened due to dribble"

Signed photocopies of my shorthand notes are available on Ebay with all funds raised going towards my own computer generated match simulator that is based off "Real never before seen TC statistical data" not the simple minded last generation stats currently in use with all clubs at an over inflated fee.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2