Last night showed one thing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Glenn Stewart is irreplaceable. Ran hard, tackled hard, fed the ball out wide like a half, stepped up and made the runs/metres in choc's absence. If it means losing 5 young up and comers for another 3-4 years of that then so be it. Him and Brett still have another couple of premierships in them. Here's hoping it's with Manly!

It was his best game this year.

He's quite a unique footballer... almost like an old-style Pommie ball-player.

And based on his roving role last night I really hope Tooves slots him in at 5/8 next week, with Ferris at lock and Killer back in the centres where he belongs ( he's wasted at 5/8 ).

We may well have to if Foz and Choc are out...
And what the hell do we do if Cherry's out again too??

RiverEagle said:
It was his best game this year.

He's quite a unique footballer... almost like an old-style Pommie ball-player.

And based on his roving role last night I really hope Tooves slots him in at 5/8 next week, with Ferris at lock and Killer back in the centres where he belongs ( he's wasted at 5/8 ).

We may well have to if Foz and Choc are out...
And what the hell do we do if Cherry's out again too??

How's Glenn's kicking game? Might be better to leave Lyon at 5/8 as he has a superior kicking game.

That's a good point @rodo, though Jamie didn't do a lot of kicking anyway (Fri night) and I'm wondering just what we'll do if Foz and Cherry are out next week...?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4