Last Fan Standing Wrap Up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Our inaugural Last Fan Standing competition has been run and won. Well done to @Clint who managed to outlast 80 other Silvertails tippers to be the winner. I'd like to thank everyone for participating and I hope that you'll all be back next year, where things will be bigger and better (and hopefully you'll all last a bit longer). Those that signed up have done their bit in helping to keep this site up and running and that is appreciated. A reminder to spare a thought for Earnie the Eagle as we embark on another finals campaign and trust that he is looking down on the Sea Eagles and guiding them on a true course towards another premiership.

Clint's prize is shown here. A Retro '87 jumper signed by the great Clifford Lyons. This will look great in Clint's pool room, or maybe he will be less precious and wear it proudly around the house (or to work as he slaves over some Silvertails tax returns)

[attachment=611]
[attachment=612]

Can I also say a big thanks to Bob ( @vidmar ) and the MWRL Football Club for their help with providing this great prize. Membership of the MWSE is great for the financial health of the team, but I would also urge all Silvertails members to seriously consider signing up as members of the Football Club as well. The Football Club are the keepers of the flame for the mighty Sea Eagles, and having a strong membership base gives us a voice in the future of the team we all are so passionate about. More info here

MWRLFC Website

Once again thanks to all tippers for their support of the site and I hope that the tipping comps have given you some enjoyment this year. For those of you who missed out this season you can bet we'll be back with some great prizes again next year, so get on board.

Attachments

• cliffy1.jpg
    cliffy1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1
  • cliffy2.jpg
    cliffy2.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 6
im in next year....

thats if manlybacker allows it , not sure if true supporters labelled trolls can enter...according to him

It was a great comp. Thanks C&C for all the work put into it.

Bring on next year. Hopefully i will last longer lol.

Congrats again to Clint. Don't know how you did it but you did it. :D
Thanks for organising this comp Chip and Chase, I'm sure you are right and it will be even bigger and better next year.

And everyone is definitely more than welcome to enter. The comps are to have a bit of fun, but also, importantly, to raise some funds for this Silvertails site!

Nice wrap up.

Thanks and congrats to the usual suspects.

Thanks Bob @vidmar for the prize, definitely worth trying for, and thanks Cliffy for the sig... (not cig!)

A warm hello to "Earnie's" family. Hoping they are doing well and their son is safe, where ever he is.

Sweet!!! How awesome is that!!! :):D
When I saw the prizes for this years various comps, this is the one I especially wanted to win. Cliffy was my fav all time player until the mighty Beaver came along. They now stand side be side.
Thanks C&C for all the hard work & the weekly updates. We do read them. :)
Thanks to you too Bob for organising this truly awesome prize.
And lastly, thanks to all my fellow tipsters for taking pity on me and allowing me to win. :D

Congrats Clint and well done. Well done Vidmar and well done steak. Well done Clint on winning this rare jersey. Is it a medium?

panash said:
im in next year....

thats if manlybacker allows it , not sure if true supporters labelled trolls can enter...according to him

No probs panash. True supporters become true supporters when they put in to keep the site going, and there is always the chance that you could have a piece of prized Manly memorabilia improving your pool room.

ManlyBacker said:
panash said:
im in next year....

No probs panash. True supporters become true supporters when they put in to keep the site going, and there is always the chance that you could have a piece of prized Manly memorabilia improving your pool room.

good to hear mate...

hope finally we are all good

cheers

Hopefully Manly 2013

@Clint you had better PM me your postal address so I can mail this jersey to you. You don't mind if I hang onto it to wear to this years grand final do you ? It'll give it that "match worn" feel

Chip and Chase said:
@Clint you had better PM me your postal address so I can mail this jersey to you. You don't mind if I hang onto it to wear to this years grand final do you ? It'll give it that "match worn" feel

No probs mate. Just make sure you spill a couple of beers on it & give it a couple of cig burns to give it that 'authenticity' feel. :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4