Kudos to Jake and Willie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
These two set up our win today with a fantastic first 20 minutes and being strong thereafter. I get the feeling that these two really enjoy playing together and they were one hell of a starting combination today.

Jake also proved today that he should be getting no less than 50 minutes of time per game. Herculean performance and he gets my 3 points.

All our forwards, with the exception of Hasson, were great. And to think we have BJ, Jesse and Horo in reserves to cover for injuries.

Did you miss Starling???

158 metres from the bench.

Outstanding.

3rd time in the last 4 weeks since getting back to fitness after injury.

He is 25 and coming up to 50 first grade games so should be hitting his peak. Looks a good man to have around to assist Myles and Jake as our 2 top line props. Starling, BJ & Lussick to fill out the pack/injury cover.

In reply to the OP

Completely agree that Jake and Willie seem to have clicked as a pair. Both really seem to enjoy each others company.

These two set up our win today with a fantastic first 20 minutes and being strong thereafter. I get the feeling that these two really enjoy playing together and they were one hell of a starting combination today.

Jake also proved today that he should be getting no less than 50 minutes of time per game. Herculean performance and he gets my 3 points.
Jake was the best player on the field bar none. What a fantastic effort

The young bull and the old bull stood at the top of the hill, gazing down at the herd of prime Hereford cows grazing in the fields... The young bull, well he's pretty excited and starts snorting and firing up and looks at the old bull and bellows "let's run down there and f*ck some of those cows old fella"!!...

The old bull?? Well he just lowers his horns, smiles to himself and says "young fella, let's WALK down there and f*ck em ALL"!!

I don't know why but this just seemed appropriate to this thread :D

Jake was heroic today, that was a performance that is going to make him a very vital member of this team, Note to Joe Kelly, get in there and extend this boy and his brothers conract beyond 2017 please!

I loved when a Warrior knocked a ball on into Willie's hands, and he just lobbed it over everyone's heads - a giant Willie :)

Also a big thank you to Jake for scoring a try and Manly winning 13+ - my $1 became $71 :clap:
For even thinking of putting that bet on, you deserve some serious creative credit. What a bet!

Think it a bit sad Willie has been shown the door... always thought he would go even better as intended.... off the bench

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6