Tolu Koula

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
koula is like a younger Michael Jen
Sorry I’m having seniors moment … so he’s like a young Micheal Jennings ( hopefully without the vitamins) he would always seem to get that free try from 20m out due to shear acceleration pace . Koula will do the same from centre position , but will need to learn the committment it takes to defend in the NRL … got to be showcased in pre season games so we can gauge where he’s at imho

Sorry I’m having seniors moment … so he’s like a young Micheal Jennings ( hopefully without the vitamins) he would always seem to get that free try from 20m out due to shear acceleration pace . Koula will do the same from centre position , but will need to learn the committment it takes to defend in the NRL … got to be showcased in pre season games so we can gauge where he’s at imho

In the clear with shear pace no one comes near speed freaks

A try in on not only from 20m out

A try is on from 100m out

As soon as these speed freaks get the ball in the clear it is all over red rover as we have seen many times with Saab

The moral of the story
There is no Saab stitute for Speed
Speed Kills and the faster you go the bigger the slower mediocre mess you leave behind

Turbo
Garrick
Saab
Koula

Breaking ill Eagle Speed limits

Good book by William J Murray

You should read the book one day feathered friends
No matter what is going on in your life, with the exception of injury, health problems, or the death of a loved one (that is the one and only exception), you have the ability to be in control of your emotions, you have the ability to be stress free, you have the ability to feel the way you want to feel moment to moment. Our biggest problem, as human beings, is that we think with our "duck" in the Duck Blind at times when it would be in our best interest to call up our Eagle's Nest.

Whenever you are worried or angry, and you life is not on the line, your thinking is irrational and illogical.

This book empowers the reader to think more clearly in all areas of life and to rise above change and life's surprises.

1823683._UY400_SS400_.jpg

This is an opportunity for Manly's marketing team:
Invite all members to Brookvale Oval for a sprint race between Koala, Saab, Sandwich and Harry, the kid who beat Turbo along the Corso. It would be a special bonus for we members, and settle the issue as to who is the fastest at Manly. ... and probably the NRL. It would generate a lot of publicity for the club and our players.
A preliminary race could features Members only to see who is our fastest supporter.
The occasion would also be the perfect way of Members to meet the 2022 squad.
I wouldn't mind adding DCE to that race...and of course Turbo.

Not a bad idea and yes it'd be a special bonus, but at the risk of one or more doing a hammy, realistically maybe not so...

I think he's more likely to get a start on the wing. It's probably the fastest backline in the history of the comp if we ever get Turbo, Saab, Koula and Garrick on the park at the same time.
I wouldn't have agreed early on about Garrick Robbo, but your 100% spot on - the bloke is very quick in space and he has also improved at finishing...he used to look indecisive and even hesitate near the tryline and often get stopped, held up or pushed over the sideline, but takes almost every opportunity that comes his way now and there's plenty of em.

The great thing with turbo and Saab and hopefully Koula is the ability to score trys 10 metres out or 100 metres out . Could see some more 50 plus floggings next year against the dud teams .
would like to see garrick to centre and those two on the wing. apparently koula too small for centre.

Garrick is experienced and doesn't get rag dolled anymore i think he'd adjust fine just probably needs to work on his defensive positioning but he has a lot of skill for a winger.

1. Turbo 2. Saab 3. Garrick 4. Parker/Harper/ Burbo 5. Koula 6. Schuster 7. DCE 14. L.Fainu
would love this backline for 2023.

I wonder too. If Cuzzo could do one of his interviews with Crusher or Scott Fulton about the retention and/or recruitment groups, it would be interesting viewing.
Good idea @ALinda

There is a lot of great things happening behind the scenes at our club and this interview would be exciting and enlightening
Over to you Great Cuzzo ......... :)

Saints don’t know how to utilise their Illawarra / south coast gems. They are more likely to shun them to reserve grade, and more often than not they shine at manly instead.

Saints would be better advised to pick a first grade team of Illawarra first, and put the kogarah players in reserve grade. But they won’t because they are snobs and poor judges of footballers.

Saints don’t know how to utilise their Illawarra / south coast gems. They are more likely to shun them to reserve grade, and more often than not they shine at manly instead.

Saints would be better advised to pick a first grade team of Illawarra first, and put the kogarah players in reserve grade. But they won’t because they are snobs and poor judges of footballers.
The Incomparable Immortal also came from Saint territory before he became a Manly God

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6