Tolu Koula

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is an opportunity for Manly's marketing team:
Invite all members to Brookvale Oval for a sprint race between Koala, Saab, Sandwich and Harry, the kid who beat Turbo along the Corso. It would be a special bonus for we members, and settle the issue as to who is the fastest at Manly. ... and probably the NRL. It would generate a lot of publicity for the club and our players.
A preliminary race could features Members only to see who is our fastest supporter.
The occasion would also be the perfect way of Members to meet the 2022 squad.

If Saab has SuperSonic Speed .The faster Koula is capable of breaking the Sound Barrier

Supersonic speed is generally defined as 1 to 5 times faster than the speed of sound.

So..... If Koula is faster than Saab who is faster than the sound barrier, then obv Koula is capable! (ta dah)

Anyway, not only are you happy with the speedy news of Koula, you've (possibly) learnt something, and you're a Manly supporter.

So it's win win win (like Manly will do in 2022)!

1638029333006.jpeg

Just curious,maybe someone here can shed some light.....
Scott Fulton is part of our recruitment at junior level(maybe senior too),is he actually part of our retention group?(By that I mean is he involved in the re-signing of senior/NRL players in some capacity?)

Was hoping that the club could re sign on koula for a longer time frame . Seems really keen from my impression to get to a good level and prove himself at i st grade level . Sabb is an exceptional athlete , especially in full flight and having Koula hopefully utilizing well his ability also is going to make for some really dynamic attacking prowess out wide . Defence is of course the other prerequisite, and Hank and Harper no doubt still intent to hold their positions . But , Turbo , Saab , Garrick and koula in the back line would be some speed machine element

Just curious,maybe someone here can shed some light.....
Scott Fulton is part of our recruitment at junior level(maybe senior too),is he actually part of our retention group?(By that I mean is he involved in the re-signing of senior/NRL players in some capacity?)
I thought that he was on the retention group but not certain , wonder if Crusher is still as active as a talent scout these days

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4