Koula Extended

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can’t disagree Gordie needs some experience off the bench to get his FG career off to a start.
Spot on mate. THIS season, too. Groom him for next season. Also, don't get me wrong, I love Croker, but he was an international half. Croker has been a machine for us, but he's been playing out of position.

Gee. I must be one of the few Manly fans not overly impressed by Koala. Yes, he is quick, but he rarely gets into space and doesn't score many tries for a centre. He's small, doesn't break tackles and can get steamrolled.
Perhaps I'm expecting too much. We've always had amazing centres. Obviously he's young so I hope he'll prove I know nothing.
Look at Penisini and Timoko stepping up this year.

Both beyond the 50 game mark and 3rd or 4 season.

Koula on a great trajectory, still working on his game but great balance

Look at Penisini and Timoko stepping up this year.

Both beyond the 50 game mark and 3rd or 4 season.

Koula on a great trajectory, still working on his game but great balance
Koula is some better defensive reads away from being elite. Don't get me wrong, it frustrates the @#$& out of me, but it's something that can be fixed.

That's what happened with Steve Matai

Happy enough to have him stay, but I hope we haven't come anywhere near the $800K a year apparently on offer from union. At this stage of his career, I'd be offering closer to half that.

It seems like he is playing almost every week with some sort of strapping on his leg - would be a sign of a kid getting used to first grade I think

Also I have to think it is not a coincidence he signs for a few more years when a couple of youngsters from his management stable appear to be leaving for more $

He is not just a good footballer but a quality human being.. Manly have given him his chance and he's repaying us.. the Shoe is on the same boat, he will for up and we will all be happy he's extended too.. keep the faith Mestrov had a plan.. and if you fail to plan then your planning to fail..

He certainly won the points today over a guy many consider the best centre in the game.
when he threw a flick pass in the 51st minute ch9 common taters almost orgasmed and praised him as if he was latrine mitchell .......
problem i saw was that he had done SFA up until then because of the defensive work by Koula

• 👍
Reactions: JBW
Again commentators making excuses for the fu(king Roosters. 3 disallowed try’s again & a couple bombed by us. Andrew Johns & Gould both said nothing wrong with Crokers try & Trbos involvement! Ref gave those fu(king Chickens so many advantages!

So glad I was at the game not listening to the 9Roosters commentary team.

Koala is really making centre his own. His best game so far and it was a cracker

He looks so comfortable now out there and its not all on him so he can just chime in and carve up when an opportunity presents itself. Its like we have another world class fullback playing tin the centres. All those fullback fill in games have really developed Koula and Garrick.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8