Koroisau!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
He is definetly one for the future hope TB plays him at 5/8 from now with DCE. He has all the ball playing skills, his kicking game is there. Don't say it's only one game! He played 5/8 last year and scored against us also played a game against Knights where he had 3 try assists. He is made for 5/8 and is awesome love him his game is just awesome at 5/8 has been performing in the halves for year.

Brilliant running game from Api.
I do think however, that as a team, we are relying too much on idividual brilliance to score points this year.
Agree. But then again all new combinations, will take time to gel. Some promising signs tho.

Brilliant running game from Api.
I do think however, that as a team, we are relying too much on idividual brilliance to score points this year.
Sorry mate I have to disagree, our spirit in our wins this year is what has scored points, the boys played awesome and off the back of that our special player can do there stuff! But I see your point mate

I agree should be playing at 5/8 after that performance. Maybe the next 4 weeks will be a trial

Just think Api has a better game management skills. Thought his running game wasn't as good

Just don't know where you put walker. To good to not be there. Maybe Api on the bench.

Or maybe Walker on the bench. Then we comes on late in the halves at centre and Matai moves into the forwards. For only 10 minutes.

His kicking game was ****, big bombs after every set is not what good kickers do. Missed cherry a whole lot tonight in that aspect. I will agree that he looked dangerous but out last tackle options and set plays close to the line were terrible tonight.

The question is who do you drop for walker in centres. I've raised it in another thread but there is no question he's one of the best in the game.

I'm a defence realist at heart so id say matai (due to his rushing tendency) but its a hell of a decision to make in the eyes of a hardcore supporter. We all want our legends to play forever.

The question is who do you drop for walker in centres. I've raised it in another thread but there is no question he's one of the best in the game.

I'm a defence realist at heart so id say matai (due to his rushing tendency) but its a hell of a decision to make in the eyes of a hardcore supporter. We all want our legends to play forever.
I hate to say it mate but Matai is the one that goes I know he is a great player for a long time, it's time for him to probably hang up the boots along with Jamie and probably snake I know big call for some stupid call but the more space and ball walker, Trbojevic get the better we should go and buy a good young centre and start building for a new era of the backline. We could go like this

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
6.Koroisau
7.Cherry-Evans

Snake over ran the pass but he made up for it with a great try. Mr negative why don't you take some positives out of a game for once we have had a new star half re born!

Korisau filled in for Wallace during injury last year in 5/8 and absolutely demolished teams in the process. When we initially signed korisau I was adamant that we had acquired him for the halves. It wasn't until the later purchase of Walker and the suggestion that he would play 5/8 that I stated to think anything to the contrary.

To be completely honest we are losing two opportunities if we don't play api in the halves and walker in the centres. Should have been since day one but theres one hell of a decision to make in the centres.

Last edited:
Cannot pass a football and bombed a certain try with a poor pass to snake

And snake passed it in to matais face potentially bombing another try. Jesus christ the bloke was on fire and showed up the rabbitohs halves. Nobody has a 100% perfect game mate. What did lyon do all night? Was he even out there? All i saw was he kicked some goals a 5 year old could and kicked a ball out on the full. As much as I love him and as good as he has been for us the time has come for either him or matai to be replaced by a young gun. If not this year then next. This year has to be their last surely.

Make api a permanent 5/8 he will only get better from this game and his confidence will be sky high. Walker will learn some skills from 5/8 he can take to centre

It's probably a move for next year. Matai and Killer deserve to go out respectfully. But the club should also respectfully decline Killers wish to play on. A new spine of

Tom Turbo, Api, DCE and Parcell - wow! PLUS Walker in the centres...

I hate to say it mate but Matai is the one that goes I know he is a great player for a long time, it's time for him to probably hang up the boots along with Jamie and probably snake I know big call for some stupid call but the more space and ball walker, Trbojevic get the better we should go and buy a good young centre and start building for a new era of the backline. We could go like this

1.Trbojevic
2.Tafua
3.Walker
6.Koroisau
7.Cherry-Evans

Patience young man, we don't need the two best centres over the past decade hitting their peak in round 4/5. They'll be contributing to the team at the pointy end of the season.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7