Knights Unending Salary Cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And they are buying top end players, origin and international.

Manly can't afford to upgrade Blacktown players with 5 games under their belts.
Yeah I agree Ryan and it seems to be a never ending salary Cap and you watch, they,ll come out in a few days and say, we still have 2 million to spend

What makes it worse....when they first started building the team with Guerra, Moga ect....they had to pay overs to get them there....they have obviously had to upgrase Fitzgibbom, Safiti and othere along the way and yet then afford top shelf players on top of this for 2019?

They'll have a pretty decent backline next year

7. Pearce
6. Watson / Ponga
3. Ramien
4. Moga
2 and 5 Edrick Lee / Kurt Mann / Hymel Hunt / Rossdog
1. Ponga / Watson

and their forward pack ain't too shabby. You'd have to think top 8

Was just saying the exact same thing to a mate today. In the last 2 seasons they have made a heap of signings...

Will be a very strong side next season unfortunately.

To be fair pre Pearce that had nobody , and were in a constant race with the Eels for 16th spot.

They'll have a pretty decent backline next year

7. Pearce
6. Watson / Ponga
3. Ramien
4. Moga
2 and 5 Edrick Lee / Kurt Mann / Hymel Hunt / Rossdog
1. Ponga / Watson

and their forward pack ain't too shabby. You'd have to think top 8
I think if Brown doesn’t have them comfortably in the 8 next year, his head will be on the chopping block.

I can’t deny I’m a bit envious of some of the signings they have made..

Fuc$ing cun!s

I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of their players get released/moved on before season starts.

Moga and Ross come to mind.
They just signed Moga. He hasn't had a great run with injury poor bloke, but he was looking Ok for them.

It’s starting to smell that way. Cap transparency is required as I am having trouble accepting they like the rorters ars are under the cap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7