Knights Playing With Big Willie Tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ahead of Gift Choc and Trex no doubt. Mason wouldn't last a training sesion for SOG let alone 22 mins of game time... Where is D. Kidwell these days?

hopefully my wife will be too......

I hope the refs don't rub him up the wrong way. He is likely to blow his top.

Hope he isn like Joe G the other night, getting pulled off early when he didn't expect it.

I'd say the knights fans will love it when Big Willie comes onto the field. I wonder who will clean it up.

I thought he might end up playing in the bush.

I hear he has been hanging around with a couple of nuts in Newcastle who live near an arsehole.

He is getting a rub down to warm up.

Hes standing tall.

I thought I saw him spit.

Much to my wife's disgust, I took great (albeit childish) joy in yelling BIG COX everytime Dean Cox from the West Coast Eagles grabbed the ball against Richmond yesterday.
Shame Dean isn't making his debut for Penrith tonight.
Would have been great to see Big Willie grab a hold of Big Cox in a ball-and-all tockle...I mean tackle

He is having a reasonable game as well, although its on the winning side. I read today that he could be a bolter for the Blues, good move by the knights to sign him and some people will egg on their face here but those people would be used to that happening to them.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4