• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Klem was signed sealed and delivered by us a few years back i have mentioned that on here before it fell through in the 12th hr over a 3rd party agreement.

I think him Jake and Klem are room mates when playing for NSW & Aust.

As for woodsie he is a myth i can only take the bloke half serious now that he has had a haircut.

Klem was signed sealed and delivered by us a few years back i have mentioned that on here before it fell through in the 12th hr over a 3rd party agreement.

I think him Jake and Klem are room mates when playing for NSW & Aust.

As for woodsie he is a myth i can only take the bloke half serious now that he has had a haircut.

Who's had a ****ing haircut ....... keep your Brazilian nonsense to yourself .....

Woods is visibly upset he left the Tigers and I believe realises his mistake, as is Tedesco. It’s great to see how good the tigers are going and Conchita (even though he’s cut his hair) has a long way to go to become rep relevant.

Dogs are not very good this year despite their rep forward pack and world class 5/8 and without Klemmer would be in serious trouble. He is an excellent player and I would have him in a heartbeat although it will likely not happen.

I don’t see why we couldn’t get him next year as Lussick is gone brown gone Myles off the books plus a few fringe players any way roosters have only spent half there cap so they really need him

Let Klemmer go to the roosters and then they'll leave Taupau alone. I'd rather Marty than Klemmer but both would be nice.

Of course the roosters would go after both and still say they haven't spent their cap and greenturd would agree with them!

According to:

https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/teams/manly-sea-eagles/

We have the following players off contract at the end of the year:
0C041C61-1E8F-4598-A791-7B398B1219D1.jpeg

And while I love them all dearly the priorities would have to be Api, Lane, Tangles, Suli, Siro, Kelly with ? marks on Uate and Gosiewski ... the remainder may add up to Klemmer for three years.

Would be a plan b if Taupau left and you would have money then. But for our current pack he would be a bench fwd.
He’s the current Australian starting prop and he would start off the bench in a side that has won 3 games this year!!! Won’t happen as we wouldn’t have the money but he is exactly what we need.

Tough no frills guy to do the hard yards without the Harlem globetrotters stuff we get a bit too often. AFB or Marty would be sensational coming on after he has softened them up.Would be a well balanced pack to be feared.Add Jake to that list and no one matches that 4 man hitsquad.

He’s the current Australian starting prop and he would start off the bench in a side that has won 3 games this year!!! Won’t happen as we wouldn’t have the money but he is exactly what we need.

Tough no frills guy to do the hard yards without the Harlem globetrotters stuff we get a bit too often. AFB or Marty would be sensational coming on after he has softened them up.Would be a well balanced pack to be feared.Add Jake to that list and no one matches that 4 man hitsquad.
100%

He’s the current Australian starting prop and he would start off the bench in a side that has won 3 games this year!!! .

Our International props Marty and AFB are likely to be the NZ starting props this year .... and Klemmer is also coming from a team with also only 3 wins this year but below us on the ladder ...

If he came to Manly tomorrow I would give you odds of 100-1 that Baz would start him off the bench ...

Our International props Marty and AFB are likely to be the NZ starting props this year .... and Klemmer is also coming from a team with also only 3 wins this year but below us on the ladder ...

If he came to Manly tomorrow I would give you odds of 100-1 that Baz would start him off the bench ...

You may be right. Barrett may do it and that’s why you and I differ on his coaching ability .
Any coach who picks a long term Kangaroo starting prop on the bench with lesser credentialed but great impact players like AFB as a starter is a fool.

You pick players where they are suited.Particularly guys who have walked the walk like Klemmer has.Especially when they cost 700k.

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6