Kiwi School Prank

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
http://www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au/story/2011/06/08/huge-phalluses-embarrass-kiwi-school/

Funny as.

I wonder how the school's acting principal Gerhard van Dyk pronounces his surname?

For the complete picture, Google map search: "Fairfield College, Bankwood Road, Fairfield, Hamilton, New Zealand"

Did you see the article in yesterdays Chronicle about a certain poster on this site?

Was it in the online version or the hard copy?

hard copy. An article about Leanne, Matilda and I. and a big photo. Heading is "Dad tried to get Mum to fly South" and the story is about how she is the first Queenslander born in our family and she is allowed to go for Queensland but she has no choice but to go for the Sea Eagles and I was trying to convince Leanne to fly to Manly to have the baby just so that there was no question on who she would go for :)

Dan

LOL, no I didn't see it. I only read the online version as I can't see the value of spending the amount that they charge for the hard copy which consists of about 4 newspaper sheets that is mainly ads and classifieds.

You sound like the New South Welshmen living on the Gold Coast when I was living down there. They would book their kids into being born over the border at the Tweed Hospital just so that their kids wouldn't be born Queenslanders :D

--------------------------------------------------------------

I just did a search on their website with the heading that you gave and it has come up with the article:

http://www.frasercoastchronicle.com.au/story/2011/06/07/dad-tried-to-get-mum-to-fly-south/

we have a holiday booked on the gold coast over the October long weekend, my wife is due first week in November so i have told her if she goes into labour early we will be driving to Tweed Heads :)

Gronk they do photos of all the buns on Tuesday's and Thursday's and usually do a write up on one. We got selected for the write up

This is a great newspaper, looks like all the perverted bogans get their 5 minutes of fame thanks to this paper.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6