Kitey's words?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
At the GF Live Site on Sunday night, several players were interviewed, cheering and jumping in jublilation on the stage. Kitey came forward, grabbed the microphone and said all I have to say is "........................!" Did anyone hear what he said - or remember? He yelled so loudly I couldn't understand him.

I know this is a minor detail but can't help wondering what he said?

Not @ the live site but on Fox Sports News this morning they interviewed Kite who was standing next to Will and he went on to say he hated Manly with passion until he got a locker at Brookvale - $$$$ really does talk.

Joey said:
Not @ the live site but on Fox Sports News this morning they interviewed Kite who was standing next to Will and he went on to say he hated Manly with passion until he got a locker at Brookvale - $$$$ really does talk.
Wait, Will or Kite said that?

It was actually "Are you not entertained", from the Gladiator.

Brett was the funniest, he was absolutely pumped, and Matai doing the Gallop across the stage whilst Brett was talking was pretty funny

No - the best comment goes to Matai
'.. I love these Boys as much as I love one of my legs..' some paraphrasing, but hilarious :D

Now to find out which leg???!

Joey said:

I heard him, "I too used to hate Manly, but everyone comes around in their own time". I liked it.

HappilyManly said:
No - the best comment goes to Matai
'.. I love these Boys as much as I love one of my legs..' some paraphrasing, but hilarious :D

Now to find out which leg???!

Actually I thought Stevie said 'I love these boys so much I'd give one of my legs' but maybe you're right. Anyway, it was heartening to hear how much his teamates mean to him, specially after being asked how hard it was to play against his fellow Kiwis.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6