• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
I know we won 30-0 but what was kite thinking with those 2 stupid passes?? Very silly stuff from the big man. Would have been costly if it were closer.

His expression on the field always reminds me of one of those sideshow clowns at the Show. You know, the ones where you try and land a ping pong ball in their mouths, to win a prize.

I don't know what he's thinking out there, the pivoting stuff to try and throw a pass to a team mate is dangerous too - if you're trying to prevent intercepts off your own pass.

When he's going well his go is to hit the line, turn and get some second phase play happening. This **** where he wants to play half back is definitely a hindrance.

yes i agree with you all but i have to say to KITE finally you made a 100m. Jason king has been our best prop all year and i feel for Kingy as he has been working on his own up front.

He should stop thinking he is a back and play like a prop and make 150m per game like every decent prop does. the big reason we loss the 3 in a row this year.

Lets celebrate our win last night and get ready for the titans back at brookie saturday night.

Although I agree with most of these comments.. say what you want about kitey he always cops it on here but come finals time he is always one of our best

SeaEagle007 said:
Although I agree with most of these comments.. say what you want about kitey he always cops it on here but come finals time he is always one of our best

He went well tonight just those 2 stupid passes made me swear..alot.

I remember that 'stupid pass' he threw in the 2008 Grand Final when he received the ball from the kick off and put Robbo away for what looked like was going to be try number 4.

I think at half time Tooves would have threatened to cut Kite's arms off if he tried to ball play in the 2nd half.

Mals said:
I think at half time Tooves would have threatened to cut Kite's arms off if he tried to ball play in the 2nd half.

He's been doing it for a while now. For this reason alone I can't imagine Tooves is surprised by it and maybe it is coached?

Just saw a news clip on Tooves on fox sports, he was doing his best Dessie impersonation up in the coaches box. We were winning and he was going right off, what’s the go. Showing some real passion and I thought he was always quietly spoken.

kites going pretty good, EVERYONE has nights when things dont work as you wish. Its life

Easy Kite's best game this season BUT those passes have to go. He doesn't need that **** he's a good prop.

Prop - run straight.

Kite is a big unit and an experienced player and thats why we expect him to perform more consistently

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7