• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
61st minute Kite gets the ball from Ballin and instead of hitting the line he stands there looking to Pass

add to that
only 13 tackles
and 7 hitups
we need him to show some mongrel

Kite has been one of our best in a poor showing

Beat the sharks and tigepies and get a big head.

this sure will bring us back down to planet earth. unless we beat the storm...

bob dylan link said:
2 late mistakes but easily our best go forward player.
Na - sorry mate - we were on the road back till a few bad plays in a row cost us. Even smoking Joe was better tonight. Perry was our best forward. Only one who showed any balls.

sorry - I meant forward wise.

I was in a group of 20+ Manly supporters and the guy next to me had it in for Kitie. Said he had only passed the ball 8 times all year. Then we high-fived when he made it 9. Dead-set, he needs to lift. He isn't the only one but he is a leader and we must have a lot more from him (and yes, he is one of my all-time favorite players).

ManlyBacker link said:
I was in a group of 20+ Manly supporters and the guy next to me had it in for Kitie. Said he had only passed the ball 8 times all year. Then we high-fived when he made it 9. Dead-set, he needs to lift. He isn't the only one but he is a leader and we must have a lot more from him (and yes, he is one of my all-time favorite players).
He has been better this season than last. Tonight was not one of those games. He & Tony Williams just need to get angry.

Definitely the best forward on NRL.com stats:

Kite (m, hitups)106, 11
Perry 62, 8
King 89, 10
Rose 47, 6

Kite most metres of any player, second was Rodney with 101m.  Choc...49m

Total run metres...925.  Except main stats say total run metres was: 1085 (to Knights 1099)  and 50% posession

Jerry deadset you must have had your brant pulled down over your eyes. Besides 2 late errors, kite was one of our best out there tonight.

His job is not to pass the ball. He is a front rower, his job is to get the ball and run hard and straight. He had a horrible year last year but has been getting better and better all year.

Honestly mate you just earned an instant "not going to read your posts" with your dribble.

Woeful woeful ability to understand footy

ManlyBacker link said:
Did Choc play? Yes he did apparently.

If you pick up metres for sideways crabbing, Choc did the city to surf tonight, and back again....

Dan link said:
Jerry deadset you must have had your brant pulled down over your eyes. Besides 2 late errors, kite was one of our best out there tonight.

His job is not to pass the ball. He is a front rower, his job is to get the ball and run hard and straight. He had a horrible year last year but has been getting better and better all year.

Honestly mate you just earned an instant \"not going to read your posts\" with your dribble.

Woeful woeful ability to understand footy

What was the result of those errors Dan.

The roll on was stopped - yes or no.

They scored & any hope of a comeback was gone.

Whatever.

Ban me.

Furthermore - half of what you posted was not my post. Suggest you read the thread before commenting 

I think smoking Joe should get more time on the park. He looks great when he comes on

Where did I say I would ban you. You just clearly don't understand the game.

Lyon should never have kicked on the 3rd for us to get a drop out.

You want a prop to start passing the ball?

Deadset I hate everytime I see them as part of a movement.

Kite is best eating up metres and making tackles, that's how he won the Churchill medal and helped us win a lot of games that year.

It was wet and windy he took it up hard everytime.

Read the pos
Dan link said:
Where did I say I would ban you. You just clearly don't understand the game.

Lyon should never have kicked on the 3rd for us to get a drop out.

You want a prop to start passing the ball?

Deadset I hate everytime I see them as part of a movement.

Kite is best eating up metres and making tackles, that's how he won the Churchill medal and helped us win a lot of games that year.

It was wet and windy he took it up hard everytime.
Dan - Where did I say anything about passing.
Was that me?
Have a  read.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6