His form has been dismal this year and he really needs a few weeks in the QLD cup and a good grief councillor to help motivate him again / work out his issues.

His form @ present doesn't warrant a spot in the team.

Zep link said:
i would rather a S**t kite in the team than other of the replacements on offer.

I felt the same way for a long time, but he's not going to improve going on like he is @ present, it's round 18 and somethings got to change.

If he went to qld for a week or two and found some form it would be a massive bonus for us.

Perhaps push Hall up to the front row and keep playing Bailey at lock.

I hate to say it but Kitey is lacking in intensity in matches, the kick off summed it up, at 350 grand, we needed him to lead the rookies today, notice he was first forward replaced, not a Steve Price

Fro link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=181046.msg231918#msg231918 date=1247384712]
Who do  you suggest replaces him? Have any other props stood up and said \"pick me!\"

George Rose
[/quote]

Big George had a real good go today, best Manly forward by a long way

You are really missing_somet, your a joke. How can you in any serious capacity bag out Brent Kite. ****k you, you are a joke!

Kite is way down on form and impact. He is 4th string prop at Manly on current efforts. No point dropping him though unless we have something better to replace him with, which I doubt. Just gotta hope he'll come good.

Fulton link said:
You are really missing_somet, your a joke. How can you in any serious capacity bag out Brent Kite. F**kk you, you are a joke!

you bag him because he is in poor form, just like when he is in good form you give him a wrap. Hope you understand now.

Fulton link said:
You are really missing_somet, your a joke. How can you in any serious capacity bag out Brent Kite. F**kk you, you are a joke!

LOL, if you can't work out why I'm bagging him your not going to understand an explaination of it are you simpleton.

Kite hasn't been the same since he lost his father. He may need a break to clear his head because I don't feel Brent has his mind totally focused on rugby league.

But when he's in form there's none better. I hope he comes good in the run to the semis.

We do not have many other options.  If he continues down this path maybe 2 weeks in reserves with time away from his family might do the trick.  Although with our season hanging in the balance you want all your top sehlf players on deck. 

swoop link said:
Kite hasn't been the same since he lost his father. He may need a break to clear his head because I don't feel Brent has his mind totally focused on rugby league.

But when he's in form there's none better. I hope he comes good in the run to the semis.

Which was basically my point, maybe he needs a couple of weeks out to renew the fire, if he back and was 1/2 the payer he was last year it would be a massive boost to the team.

Still waiting to hear who you would put in.......

Deadwood anyone? Maybe recall the squasher....

lsz link said:

Perry 10
Balin
King 8

Choc 11
Stewart 12
Bailey 13

Bench
Rose
Hall  
Rodney
JWH / Cuthbo / Foran / Reserve Grade Hooker

Lyon @ 5/8 and Farrah @ Centre

On form this year Kites fighting with for that last bench spot anyway with JWH / Cuthbo

missing_something link said:
[quote author=lsz link=topic=181046.msg231957#msg231957 date=1247390273]

On form this year Kites fighting with for that last bench spot anyway with JWH / Cuthbo
[/quote]

At least Kite can tackle, unlike JWH, and doesn't make stupid mistakes and throw insane offloads like Cuthbo. He's still the best option for us, but I can see him coming off the bench more.

Cletus link said:
[quote author=missing_something link=topic=181046.msg231959#msg231959 date=1247390818]
[quote author=lsz link=topic=181046.msg231957#msg231957 date=1247390273]

[/quote]

At least Kite can tackle, unlike JWH, and doesn't make stupid mistakes and throw insane offloads like Cuthbo. He's still the best option for us, but I can see him coming off the bench more.
[/quote]

I agree with your comments, Kites just such a better player than he's shown this year maybe a week or two away to come back fresher and more hungry is what he needs, I guess the better option if that was to happen is maybe carrying the sunshine coasts hooker or Foran on the bench - they rate that hooker highly up there and surprisingly Ballin didn't look like an 80 min Hooker today, he looked very tired at the back end of that game and mistakes and forward passes started to occur.

Little wonder that Ballin got tired.  When did he last play for 80.  I'm certain that he can get to that level of fitness, but not on the first game.  Kite needs a rest.  

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2