Kite not charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
O'Meley free to play as no charges laid
AAP
Sydney Roosters hardman Mark O'Meley has escaped charge over two separate incidents from Friday's bruising NRL qualifying final loss to Brisbane.

O'Meley knocked out Broncos prop Joel Clinton with a shoulder charge in the second minute of the 24-16 loss and left Broncos hooker Michael Ennis with a head wound after making contact with his knees in the 12th minute.

But the NRL's match review committee cleared O'Meley of any wrongdoing, with no charges laid from any of the weekend's four qualifying finals.

It means O'Meley will be free to play in Friday's semi-final against the Warriors in Auckland along with teammate Nate Myles, who also escaped a citing despite his late shot on Broncos halfback Peter Wallace.

Canberra centre Colin Best had no case to answer despite being placed on report for a high shot on Cronulla's hat-trick hero Misi Taulapapa in the Raiders' 36-10 loss.

It could be that the match review committe has only finished the Roosters/Broncos and Sharks/Raiders games. They may still be working on ours and the Storm/Warriors games. So I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet.

Andy Raymond on the Fox Sports commentary said Matai deserved at LEAST two weeks in his opinion for his tackle on Reynoldson, then bought it up again at the back end of the game. Well done Andy.

DVS Matt link said:
\"with no charges laid from any of the weekend's four qualifying finals.\"

Fair enough, I should learn to read. Good news then, and rightly so.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4