Kite fires up over claim pack is lazy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At the time of Tallis being appointed to the NRL board I recall a fair few people in & out of the media declaring Tallis as an intelligent & articulate person. :lol:

They are dead right in one sense though - they would be mad if they didnt plan on coming at us very very hard up the middle. Their forwards got on top of ours early on in that game a few weeks ago and without Lockyer they are likely to have even more runs in the forwards and less focus on backs. And remember out pack is the same today as it was then pretty much.

Its going to be bash and barge, tuck it under the jumper football by the Broncos and a bomb at the end of it all night. It will be like playing St George.

I think we can get them in the 2nd half but they are gonna fly out of the starting blocks at us I fear.

It amazes me that he comes out with this rubbish!!

Why would you encourage the Manly fowards to go even harder??? Thanks Gordon, what a halfwit!!

anthonyb1965 said:
It amazes me that he comes out with this rubbish!!

Why would you encourage the Manly fowards to go even harder??? Thanks Gordon, what a halfwit!!
Totally agree mate- Tallis has just given us a bit more ammo. The only chance they had was the Seaeagles taking it a little easy & looking ahead to next week but Des will have this sort of motivation pinned up in the dressing room tonight. Keep talking captain caveman - The Seaeagles fowards are listening.....

I wish there were idiots in the media spouting this crap every week. Our pack would become unbeatable. Look out for a huge game from Choc tonight.

I'm happy this is out there. For the next two games Kitey - put away the crucifix, don't turn the other cheek and fire the hell up! Imagine they are all Michael Crockers and do you best and worst.

ManlyBacker said:
I'm happy this is out there. For the next two games Kitey - put away the crucifix, don't turn the other cheek and fire the hell up! Imagine they are all Michael Crockers and do you best and worst.

I like this - almost like the Waterboy with Adam Sandler - imagine Kitey using this technique!! :p

TerryRandall said:
I do think we are susceptible to speedy little men around the ruck, particularly as T-Rex, George, Kite aren't exactly the most mobile and can struggle with quick play-the-balls. Glen being out exacerbates this, as he is usually the one covering any half-breaks. Thats why Ballin is so important - he does a mountain of defensive work that often goes unnoticed.

True, Broncos will look back on that game as the indicator to what they should do with even more force this time.

With Gifty King Lussick out, the Manly forwards have to really step up and be ruthless and meet fire with fire to match their big guns like Thaiday etc.

It'll be a great battle

more barbs from the news ltd propaganda machine spoken by their chief muppet. Great to see a comment from Matt Elliott - who is he again?

There were similar things said before the 2008 GF. Kite and Perry and King, and Hall then proceeding to smash the Storm up the middle.

Have a look at who makes the comments: one Gorden Tallis who is the Souths forward coach who's results speak for themselves, and Matt Elliott who is one of the most tactically inept coaches in the NRL.

Brisbane will throw everything at us early. Their lack of mobility will kill them in the end. Score 30-6.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6