• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
heard on radio this morning that gift is going to retire at year end anyone else know about this

Did you mean king to retire.... Gift to retire don't make sense ... I was wondering if injured again how bad it may be ....

It's a hard school at Silvertails. only 3 weeks ago Kingy was hailed a hero for single-handedly defeating the entire souths pack.

I think both school's of thought are a little OTT.

Kingdog had a few quality minutes against the Vermin, just a bit of to-and-fro with Sam Burgess that you would expect from a hard-head but not really as epic as was reported.

Same as the sudden call to write him off now.

He deserves a bit more respect for what he's put in here, and the opportunity to play a role this season if possible.

He's on the books for the year anyways.

Can't find why JK didn't play. Wasn't announced until the team sheet came out.

League Unlimited NRL ‏@LeagueUnlimited Apr 13

#NRL TEAM NEWS - Manly: @wolfmanwilliams OUT @yo_jorgetaufua IN Jason King drops off the bench: http://bit.ly/MANvCRO14 #NRLmancro

https://twitter.com/LeagueUnlimited/status/455204207318925312

im guessing niggle/rest week to try and get him on the field for most of the season.

Like we have done with Brett on occasions over the last few years

Fluffy said:
im guessing niggle/rest week to try and get him on the field for most of the season.

I agree, rest senior players now if they're not 100% for some games. Helps give confidence and game time to the younger guys.
Miss a week now as opposed to maybe 3-4 down the track.

Shame as he would have loved taking a few hit ups at about the 20 min mark against the gummies. Smart to rest the old grunts though.

StuBoot said:
Fluffy said:
I agree, rest senior players now if they're not 100% for some games. Helps give confidence and game time to the younger guys.
Miss a week now as opposed to maybe 3-4 down the track.
When will DCE be recognised as a senior player ? If there's anyone in the MWSE lineup who's not 100% its him. He's never missed a match, and think this is taking a toll. If his knee has some problem, he should fess up.

Geez I'd like to go to war with some of you blokes...lol.

Jason King has put his heart and soul, blood, sweat and tears into this club for a decade plus...in the toughest position and in the most demanding comp in the world.

He's a class act.

I really hope he plays a significant role for us this year and I for one, appreciate what he's ALREADY done for Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6