• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
previously known as aka Kingdog [now has poor connotations]

Jason King has been conspicuous by his silence through the Des and Bulldog raiders affairs.

This is slightly surprising given he is one of the senior players.

Indeed, he is even the co-captain along with Lyon, and Lyon was not shy to come out & make a statement essentially in support of Tooves.

Jason is a team leader & one of our most highly educated players. His silence is obviously due to ... [fill in the blank]

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Jason King has been conspicuous by his silence through the Des and Bulldog raiders affairs.

Indeed, he is even the co-captain along with Lyon, and Lyon was not shy to come out & make a statement essentially in support of Tooves.

Jason is a team leader & one of our most highly educated players. His silence is obviously due to ... [fill in the blank]
God knows - but never been a huge fan myself lol.
I always thought co captains was a bit iffy - much prefer to see Lyon captain the side. :shy:

SeaEagleRock8 said:

getting on with the job of defending the crown.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Don't what point you are trying to make here but read his comments in my sig about kingy. Sums him up really.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

the fact that continually throwing fuel on the fire does nothing to help the situations.

Maybe it was because he was too busy negotiating a new contract to stay with the club that he loves, and by doing so he will say everything that he needs to say in the middle of the field in 2012.

Or maybe he just didn't care that Des and the rest left, knowing that Tooves was waiting in the wings to take over and coach us to back-to-back premierships.

Cambo said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Don't what point you are trying to make here but read his comments in my sig about kingy. Sums him up really.

Good stuff Cam-the sceptical ones need a fair kick up the arse. i met Jason 7 years ago, he loves Manly Warringah....LOVES>>>any of you queer arse bandits on here want to insinuate that he is "expendable" want to have a few reality checks. King DOG love ya and need you show the way.
King Dog rules!!!!!

Got to agree with the above comments, looking back on it it is only to his credit that he did not buy into the media frenzy.

The best 2 years of his career are about to unfold ...

He is well motivated, having missed out on this year's crown due to injury ...

Noting mmmdl's comments, who can remember the last time the Club had a player and captain who both played for the same junior club?

It would have to be the late 1970s - Frank Stanton and Ian Martin around 1977. Possibly Stanton and M. Krilich as well (78-79). Pretty sure Max spent some of his juniors time with Narraweena.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Got to agree with the above comments, looking back on it it is only to his credit that he did not buy into the media frenzy.

The best 2 years of his career are about to unfold ...

He is well motivated, having missed out on this year's crown due to injury ...

It is called diplomacy.

Phantar said:
Noting mmmdl's comments, who can remember the last time the Club had a player and captain who both played for the same junior club?

It would have to be the late 1970s - Frank Stanton and Ian Martin around 1977. Possibly Stanton and M. Krilich as well (78-79). Pretty sure Max spent some of his juniors time with Narraweena.
I meant coach and captain!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8