King hit at sg ball trial today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nasty episode at the trials today I'm hearing manly player king hit opposition player while he was on the floor
I think these days the media is referring to them as coward hits, in fact they only just buried some young victim a week or so ago in Brisbane.

We don't know the whole story here, so I'll reserve my judgment, but really, there would have to be a pretty good damned excuse to hit someone (like that) in today's society. This isn't the 80's, and we are in a much more civilised world.

I'm all good with a brawl, as long as it's fair.

No excuse at all for any of that a Coward Punch, we have heard enough stories to realise how dangerous it is. I am sure the facts of the story will come out and If the incident has been proven correctly, a severe penalty should be given. Could also become a Police matter.

No excuse at all for any of that a Coward Punch, we have heard enough stories to realise how dangerous it is. I am sure the facts of the story will come out and If the incident has been proven correctly, a severe penalty should be given. Could also become a Police matter.
It was a shocker and the kid carried on after like he was going to smash everyone apparently the poor lad who was hit is josh perrys nephew and josh is a sg ball trainer for manly.

It was a shocker and the kid carried on after like he was going to smash everyone apparently the poor lad who was hit is josh perrys nephew and josh is a sg ball trainer for manly.
That's bad and with such anger, something not quite right. I hope the kid is Ok, that is horrible and its gutless shot. You don't want players like this in our game and at such a young age where there is a duty of care. sounds like the other kid has some issues that need investigating

Not sure about this but Manly beat Newcastle 10 tries to 2 in Under 17s trial

I hate the phrase coward punch

It's so awkward and tries too hard to piss off the losers who do it

What was ever wrong with dog shot as a term? I agree with the disliking of King hit but don't make it so awkward

What was ever wrong with dog shot as a term? I agree with the disliking of King hit but don't make it so awkward
Pretty apt term really, "Coward punch". They do it to make out they're some kind of hero. But are too gutless to put themselves in any position of risk. It's as gutsy as needing a pack of twenty thugs behind you as backup to pick a fight with a weedy loner.

Hope he was sent off and cops a hefty suspension. Josh is a great bloke, met him a while back, he thinks highly of manly. Hope the bloke who got hit is ok.

That is the whole point!

Coward punches are thrown by cowards! the grubs deserve to be called what they are cowards!

Why is it "awkward" to call these germs what they are? I'm sure the victims are pissed off that they got belted by a "****" like this.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2