Killers 100th and 900 points

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Just wanted to highlight that Jamie scored his 100th NRL try against the Titans, and passed 900 points for Manly.

What a player! And after a bit of a mid season slump (like most of the team) he looks to have his mojo back!

And how good was it when he had a hold of Dave (biggest cat in the world) Taylor and he was just laughing at him. That was superb!

A great , great, great effort. That's a huge amount of tries and points.

He'd be at 3000 points if he was a sharpshooter of a kicker!

globaleagle said:

Yes, I agree. He was great in everything else yesterday except for his goal kicking which was only at 37.5% :(

Jethro said:
globaleagle said:

Yes, I agree. He was great in everything else yesterday except for his goal kicking which was only at 37.5% :(

Difficult in a strong breeze which was constantly rotating and dying down. Doesn't help we score all our tries on the edges!

Well done Killer. Hard to imagine how we would be going without his leadership and skills.

Bozo will always grab one centre spot in the greatest Sea Eagle team list, but Killer must be giving the likes of O'Connor or Branigan a run for the other spot.

MWSE said:
Jethro said:
globaleagle said:

Difficult in a strong breeze which was constantly rotating and dying down. Doesn't help we score all our tries on the edges!

I do understand about the wind but as you mentioned, we always seem to score the majority of our tries close to the sidelines. I just wish that they would try to promote the try closer to the posts when they cross the line near the sidelines. There have been numerous times both this year and previous years where they have had the opportunity but instead just plant the ball down where they cross the line and I just don't have the confidence in Killer to convert from those sideline positions.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6