Killer on Big Sport Breakfast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He watched the first half of Chooks/Bunnies then switched over to watch a movie instead.

Prisoners with Hugh Jackman. Killer gave it 4 stars.

Too bad that they didn't ask about Reynold's tackle on Taupao without the ball - a good 5 meters from the tryline- in the first half.

Rorters Fans comments on the news sites are all screaming 'Why wan't he sent off for 10?' A non-Manly Fan replied 'The same reason that Auberson wasn't! in the GF' :p

If Killer plays on Saturday, does that mean he has signed a new contract. Read around the traps here that if he hasn't signed he can't play. Does anyone know the facts please. Wouldn't want to lose killer at this point in life.

If unregistered Players could play - Fergie would be kitting up:)

Pretty sure that insurance also would be voided for them.

Killer is ours - lets watch the Old Bugger carve them up again :angel:

Thank you HM. Love the news we have our Captain tied up for a few more years. He is a great inspiration and makes our right side attack. More confident now.

Great news that he has signed. Thank you HM.

Great news that he has signed. Thank you HM.

There's certain players you just sleep better knowing they are playing. I remember in 2012 when he got injured in the first semi v the dogs and he was fighting to get fit for the Cows the next week.....when I saw him tossing the coin with Thurston at the start of the game!!!! I just said YES, we've won this!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6