Kieran Foran to play???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I read this somewhere, either on here or on MWSE.

He's a VERY impressive young player, been coming off the bench for the 20's the last two times I have seen them...very creative player.

Maybe Baily to Centres, Foran to 5/8????

I would have really liked to see Darcy Lussick get a run as well, he is also very impressive.

Fingers crossed, a star of the future for sure!!!

I think he is another 12 months minimum away, and I would like to see Cherry-Evans and Foran get a run together they form a good combo.

Suniula is good enough to cover for one game, particularly now Monaghan is in Origin.

Though i could see the sense in giving him a run, letting him know he has a future with us etc, I just dont want to see it rushed

I think everyone wants to see Lussick play some firsts.

Would like to see Foran play, but I don't think I want to see Bailey play centres just for that to happen.

it will be interesting. The kid is a really good talent. I hope he lives up to it in First grade.

Can not believe we are blooding him though. Goes to show what Des thinks of our QLD cup wing and centres. I though Suniula was going ok. He is no world beater but does the job.

Oh well at least we get to see Foran compete

As another poster stated elsewhere Bailey will play lock, therefore Suniula will stay in the side.

Very surprised by Des this year - blooding 19 and 20 year olds in Foran and JWH. Beats the days of playing Sam Harris as 5/8th and Moorewood and Jimmy Curtis on the bench.
Foran looks like a bit of a hard nut, who doesn't shirk the tough stuff in defense, probably why Des is such a fan.

yeh i thought the idea was that bailey to lock (which i think suits him well), foran to 5/8 and cuthbo out .... due to injury??

Also with cuthbo now signing for sharks is that effective of next year or is it another mid season thing?

Just ot put it out there, whats Farrer's new nickname?

I think Bailey is going to be a top notch Lock for us this week too.

Farrer needs a few more weeks to earn a nickname.

Based on last week he will have to be something like "Steady" as he didnt do anything wrong, or "Not Robbie"

Willstyles said Cuthbo will start on the bench due to fitness, so that would mean Mauro would most likely drop off, unless Des decides JWH is not worth playing now he is gone for next season, but I don't see Des as that type of bloke

Personally, I have a feeling that Des has a plan in mind that see's Orford beside Foran showing him the ropes of 1st grade, with Bailey moving to lock with the likes of Cuthbo and Hall no longer around. Whether that plan is 2010 or 2011, I don't know. I did see a quote from Des last season saying the Foran could be the clubs next Cliff Lyons or something along those lines

Des is probably bowing to pressure from fans to blood youngsters so they don't go to the roosters.
On a more serious note, Foran's nickname -Debt?

Central Coast Eagle link said:
[quote author=Brookvale link=topic=180783.msg228355#msg228355 date=1245418141]
is hoppa jnr names in the u20's side or is he out injured?

i read he's playing for NSW in the curtain raiser.
[/quote]

He should be playing if he is fit, both Dogs reps played last night, junior players don't get stood down like NRL players.

Central Coast Eagle link said:
[quote author=Brookvale link=topic=180783.msg228355#msg228355 date=1245418141]
is hoppa jnr names in the u20's side or is he out injured?

i read he's playing for NSW in the curtain raiser.
[/quote]

Thanks CCE, I just thought Dessie was going to pull a sneaky one and play him inn first grade (and avoid the media hype).

Dan said:
I would like to see Cherry-Evans and Foran get a run together they form a good combo.

Well someone seems to know what he is looking at!

Not a bad observation considering what they've accomplished since this was posted

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6