Kids names

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So there are a heap of kids named Tallis getting around and I've taught a couple (first names) called Slater. But I teach a kid called Matai at the moment named after Steve, not a Polynesian kid either. Anyone else got any news of kids named after Rugby League players?

It might not be to long and there will be some first name Turbo's getting around.

@wheel named his boys after manly players.

Brett and Scott I believe their names are after his heroes the Fulton brothers or maybe it was after the Gale brothers? Not sure

...and I've taught a couple (first names) called Slater.

Did you ask the parents if he was born feet-first?

701854-billly-slater-melbourne-nrl.jpg

So there are a heap of kids named Tallis getting around and I've taught a couple (first names) called Slater. But I teach a kid called Matai at the moment named after Steve, not a Polynesian kid either. Anyone else got any news of kids named after Rugby League players?

It might not be to long and there will be some first name Turbo's getting around.

Not that, but there is a lady (without a word of a lie), I know, who's name is:

Dik**** Anusher.

No ****ting. Will be gold if the swear filter hides her actual name !

D I K S H I T - heopufully that works...and yes, that's her first name

I mentioned this the other day on here: back in the 80's my old man named a cat "Ribot" after a Manly winger, as he felt that John was somewhat feline like in his football..

And no, he didn't move like a stalking tiger.. More like a "FKN GIANT CAT OF A PLAYER" or something along those lines lol..

My next kids will be my future Grandbabies. Hoping for my first Grandson to be named Wolfman.
Granddaughters Jamie Lioness and Brook Vale.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6