Kids get in free Sunday!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Brookvale Oval comes alive next Sunday afternoon with “Family Funday Sunday”!

To celebrate the school holidays, we’re offering FREE entry* for kids 15 and under when accompanied by a paying adult, to the Sunday afternoon battle of the beaches between our Sea Eagles and the Cronulla Sharks.

But that’s not all! For Family Funday Sunday we’re offering:

- $2 pies, hotdogs and sausage rolls……that’s right, just $2!

- Community Corner with a range of activities including a jumping castle, face painting, fairy floss and more

Don’t miss this chance to enjoy an afternoon of fierce football, with free entry for kids, $2 pies, chips and hotdogs, as well as kids’ activities at Community Corner.

Get behind our Sea Eagles and book your free kids tickets by visiting www.ticketmaster

Family Funday Sunday

Manly Sea Eagles v Cronulla Sharks

4.00pm Sunday 5 July

Brookvale Oval

Gates open: 1.30pm

NYC Kick-off: 1.45pm

NRL Kick-off: 4.00pm

Thumbs up about time we did something like this! Management will be desperate to boost our crowd figures & get fans down to support our team.

Hooray! Dave Smith will be happy....a jumping castle!!!!!

Eww, who would take their kids to the footy?? Kids are sticky and whiny. :giggle:

Great initiative. Hopefully they fill the kids up with a tonne of sugar and let'em run riot! :angel:

I told my 6 year old boy that we were heading down on the weekend...I said to him

We would sit on the hill in our manly jerseys , have an ice cream and something to eat and get to watch the greatest sporting team in the world play infront of us

His response?

Dad that is the life

Supporters will be able to meet four Manly players at the Sea Eagles Superstore in Brookvale this Thursday, July 2.

The ‘Prince of Brookvale’ Brett Stewart will be joined by Brenton Lawrence and the fabulous Trbojevic brothers, Jake and Tom.

The players will be in store from 5pm-6pm to meet supporters. Please note only items purchased on the night from the Sea Eagles Superstore will be signed.

Brilliant, thanks for passing that on HM. I will be there with two excited little kids. My 7 year old spends half his life catching high balls, so his two favourite fullbacks being there will be basically the highlight of his life!

Great idea and good way to keep the kids entertained for the school holidays. Hopefully we have nice weather and a big crowd turns up to support Manly.

Awesome, should be minimum 15k with a Sunday arvo game, close location in Sydney club (Sharks) who are doing well.

I'll be there in Sunday with my one-eyed 22 year old. Obviously we don't classify for the kids in for free category but we'll be on that hill, screaming our lungs for the team that's in our bloodlines. 1200k+ trip for us so hopefully our boys will deliver. I have a mission for Stevie to sign my No.4 Jersey.
May the gods be with the Mighty Eagles.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/06/30/sea_eagles_to_wear_n.html

Players to wear new Community jersey

Tue 30th June, 02:03PM

1435637262583.jpg

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will proudly wear a new Community Jersey at Brookvale Oval this Sunday.

Sea Eagles players Brett Stewart, Brenton Lawrence, Jake Trbojevic and Tom Trbojevic launched the jersey at Narrabeen today.

The striking jersey features a unique design of a Sea Eagle bird’s beak and eyes across the front. It is accompanied by the 13 Manly Warringah Junior Rugby League Clubs.

The jerseys are now available for purchase at the Sea Eagles Superstore, 2 Federal Parade, Brookvale. You can also order over the phone by calling (02) 9939 3889.

Members and supporters can take their jersey collection one step further by bidding on an actual player worn jersey.

Following the match against the Sharks at Brookvale Oval this Sunday, you will be able to bid on one of the jerseys worn by our 17 players. Each jersey will be signed by the player who wore that particular jersey.

Bidding opens at 6pm Sunday and runs for 7 days. More details on where to bid shortly.

Proceeds from the auction will go towards the Sea Eagles Foundation, so bid strongly.

Players to wear new Community jersey

Tue 30th June, 02:03PM

1435637262583.jpg

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will proudly wear a new Community Jersey at Brookvale Oval this Sunday.

Sea Eagles players Brett Stewart, Brenton Lawrence, Jake Trbojevic and Tom Trbojevic launched the jersey at Narrabeen today.

The striking jersey features a unique design of a Sea Eagle bird’s beak and eyes across the front. It is accompanied by the 13 Manly Warringah Junior Rugby League Clubs.

The jerseys are now available for purchase at the Sea Eagles Superstore, 2 Federal Parade, Brookvale. You can also order over the phone by calling (02) 9939 3889.

Members and supporters can take their jersey collection one step further by bidding on an actual player worn jersey.

Following the match against the Sharks at Brookvale Oval this Sunday, you will be able to bid on one of the jerseys worn by our 17 players. Each jersey will be signed by the player who wore that particular jersey.

Bidding opens at 6pm Sunday and runs for 7 days. More details on where to bid shortly.

Proceeds from the auction will go towards the Sea Eagles Foundation, so bid strongly.

In that photo BJ looks very fit
Can't wait to see him return this year!

Post match

Players will be heading back to the Manly Warringah Leagues Club for an autograph session and interviews post match. All welcome

Jake, Tom, Snake and Josh Starling were all in the club store this evening. It wasn't very busy but they were great with all the kids, including mine, that I saw. Kudos to these guys for turning up and doing this. They weren't bored or going through the motions. I think they get it - my guys are sold for life just from a simple thing like Snake talking to one of my little guys about tips on catching kicks (although Snake did call the Anzac jersey he signed the "Australia Day jersey", so I reminded him they only play cricket on that day!)

Anyway, just brilliant. Well done to these guys. An avatar pic might be on the way for me thanks to a few snaps of my two little guys between the Trbojevics, who they idolise.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6