Kicking in opposition 50

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I cannot fathom Offord's kicking options from 30 to 50 out.  He should be TOLD to take those flat long kicks for touch completely out of his game.

In that zone they are a nothing kick - just handing the ball back to the opposition.  And he does it 6-8 times a game.  Just put the ball up in the air and make it a lottery!!!

Seriously - if all I had to do was run onto the ground and make the kicks on the last play and from the goal line, Manly's kicking game would be twice as good as it is currently. 

I'm not so much talking about length.  I'm talking about smarts.  Thos flat touch finders are the most rubbish aspect of our play.

missing_something link said:
Mate my 2 year old daughters got a longer kicking game than orford.
& just what do they both have in common?

Answer:  Little legs.

I'm sick of posting about Orford's kicking game.  It was only good when it bounced of a Titans player.

I thought that Joey Johns was supposed to have given orford some coaching on kicking earlier in the year.

Could do worse than get him back again for next weeks game and he can tell orford at half time what he should be doing.   

tookey link said:
I thought that Joey Johns was supposed to have given orford some coaching on kicking earlier in the year.

Could do worse than get him back again for next weeks game and he can tell orford at half time what he should be doing.   

Isn't he doing that for Parra and the Dogs,

Might wanna keep him away till after the G/F, Mediocrity might be contagious.

i don't mind him pegging it down in the corner when we finish 40-50 metres out in a set. We have the defence to pin them down there and force a mistake.

Those chip kicks at half way are frustrating - they never come off and give the opposition great field position

The kick for Snake and Wolfman on the first play off the scrum was great to see. Not to mention how close it came to actually coming off and being a pearler of a kick. The amount of times this opportunity arises, it amazes me a lot more sides dont try it. I for one, am not afraid to see our guys use this tactic.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6