Keppie in Des' bad/ good books

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Sean only played the one stint of 26min, got ripped into at half time and did not return .

Des must have been pissed off at him.
When Marty went HIA Sipley came back on.
Could be a good tactic by Des to get Keppie to go up a gear.

Last edited:
Sean only played the one stint of 26min, hot ripped into at half time and did not return .

Des must have been pissed off at him.
When Marty went HIA Sipley came back on.
Could be a good tactic by Des to get Keppie to go up a gear.
Haven’t seen the full game yet. Does Des have reason to rip in?

Sipley is finally showing some mongrel. I was surprised that Keppie started instead of Haumole and the 2 tries they scored in the first half were down Keppie’s side. With Haumole on the right edge defence was more solid.

we have a good team and this will be a blimp and the team will take a lot of learnings from this. Tom’s 100 and at Brookie- WARRIORS better worry.

11. Josh Schuster
12. Haumole Olakau'atu
13. Jake Trbojevic

to me would be up there for the outright best backrow in the game. I'd go:

14. Cade Cust
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie OR Toafofoa Sipley
17. Curtis Sironen
Sipley has earned his spot over Keppie IMO. Keppie has been valuable in defence for us in the last few weeks but is offering very little in attack, his runs don't bend the line and he doesn't make strong post contact metres like Sipley does. That's probably why he got a spray by Des and wasn't put on in the second half yesterday.

11. Josh Schuster
12. Haumole Olakau'atu
13. Jake Trbojevic

to me would be up there for the outright best backrow in the game. I'd go:

14. Cade Cust
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie OR Toafofoa Sipley
17. Curtis Sironen
Sipley is a must on current form, consistently bends the line. Curtis should be made to earn his way back, form prior to injury was shiiite

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2