Ken Arthurson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

madmax

Bencher
I'd love to know what the Godfather thinks of the current 'goings on' at Manly regarding management, player retention, recruitment etc. Kind of think he would have already come out & said something if he thought the club was going in the wrong direction??

I'd love to know what the Godfather thinks of the current 'goings on' at Manly regarding management, player retention, recruitment etc. Kind of think he would have already come out & said something if he thought the club was going in the wrong direction??
The greats are close to the greats . The Godfather and the Immortal are like father and son . The Godfather has always had a very high opinion of the Immortal. The Godfather would see the many positives to come in 2017

Yeah I don't think you'd get too much negativity from the godfather while Bozos running the joint....

The greats are close to the greats . The Godfather and the Immortal are like father and son . The Godfather has always had a very high opinion of the Immortal. The Godfather would see the many positives to come in 2017
bozo stop mate. We all realise you are either Zorba or a Fulton -too literate for a hoppa - or Wayne cousins. You're over doing it champ. Scotty P won't be happy.

bozo stop mate. We all realise you are either Zorba or a Fulton -too literate for a hoppa - or Wayne cousins. You're over doing it champ. Scotty P won't be happy.
So you are saying that the great Arko has never publicly stated how highly he thinks of Fulton ? . I was just stating the facts .
Enjoy your Holiday , keep calm and carry on MANLY !!!

He could be going by the "Can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"

They seem to be going backwards in a lot of ways, I really hope I'm wrong and build a team finishing in the top 8 with extra sponsorship coming in for 2017 but that looks very unlikely.

I can tell you as fact mate, from The Arthurson family themselves, they adore Bob Fulton. How, is beyond me.

What does Ken think of you Zorba? The same as the rest of us?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4