Keen on the game tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
I don't watch as many non-Manly games as I used to but I am keen as mustard to watch this game tonight. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see that team with one and half hands on the trophy get rolled less than 6 days from being anointed paper champion.
..and I think the Broncos are a live one too, I reckon they will give it a great crack and even if they don't beat them will beat them up.
NYEagle

They gave it their all and played their Grand final against us last week . Brisbane need to win to make the 8 and they are playing their Grand final tonight . I tip an upset here :)

Hope they smash them. Literally. Not too fussed about the 'football'. But it will be close, the Refs will make it so. Broncos to take an early lead ( in the penalty count !) :)

BOZO said:
They gave it their all and played their Grand final against us last week . Brisbane need to win to make the 8 and they are playing their Grand final tonight . I tip an upset here :)
I agree. Think that game against us might take a bit out of the bunnies tonight.

Have a feeling Souths will be flat, gave there absolute all last Friday to win their GF in August & Broncs are a team that will play the 80 minutes with good tempo & push for an upset.
Broncs need this game to prove themselves against a rated team & this would be a massive scalp for them...
My bad Bozo - Dowds, done the write before you read thing....

xavier said:
Luke Keary coping a hammering would do me

Indeed, anyway what is it with this guy, he's had half a dozen games and there's a sh#tfight already over what state he's eligible for, WTF.

ABTK said:
I hate these games - the ones where you want both teams to be smashed...

What if they both beat the crap out of each other and it ends up a draw. Would that be acceptable?.
That would screw it up for both teams I'd think.

Last Friday night I got reminded why I hate the Vermin so much.

It's so bad, they're challenging the Scumdogs as my most hated.

Hope the Donkeys touch them up and the Vermin pick up a couple of lengthy suspensions.

I see that sam burges is of to my old union club bath. Jeez that's a great club. He will have a ball over there. Great part of the UK. Some of the best pubs in the world there.

Was telling my broncos workmate that I wanted her team to win tonight.
She said she didn't like the bunnies and that they were dirty like the storm. I told her about the coach connection.
I thought it an interesting comment that without knowing any past connection between Maguire and Bellamy she picked up on the similar dirty tactics.
Credit to her and go the donkeys - for tonight anyway.

Jerry1 said:
I see that sam burges is of to my old union club bath. Jeez that's a great club. He will have a ball over there. Great part of the UK. Some of the best pubs in the world there.

What are their balls like? Will he be able to grip the new balls?

HappilyManly said:
Hope Hodges goes after Keary :p

The way that flea grabbed his head to feign an injury, needs to be redressed :mad:

Hodges is a bigger cat than Keary. Put a saucer of milk down and watch the spit and hiss at each other. Hodges' most intimidating move is to make throat slitting gestures while hiding behind a SOO forward pack.That may be enough though to cause Keary to faint.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6