Keary, Kyle Flannigan, Sam Walker and Lachlan Lam

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
ON another thread there was discussion about who would replace DCE ..... well Rorters just signed Lam to a further 2 years, ... although they already have Keary. Flannigan, and the big future prediction ... Walker

Well, if you are Easts, you just sign 3 of the best prospects in the game ......

Surely they can't keep the 4 of them ?????

I have seen a fair few easts games this year. Flanagan isn't very good, he benefited from being part of a really coherent and professional team but I didn't notice him adding anything to it. He is tentative. I'm surprised he wasn't dropped earlier.

So I'd say they only have 3 good halves there. Lam and Walker are prospects. Keary is good of course.

Id be sniffing around Sam Walker to partner Cherry (competing with Cust)

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
DCE, cust, walker, metcalfe, schuster, (fainu)... imo our playmakers arent the issue - we need outside backs! Big, fast and skillful. Just like every other club seems to have (taufua, elliot, parker, miski just don't cut it for 1st grade - suli,garrick, funa & hoppa are are best out wide and that just ain't good enough)

I can't believe the Roosters are going as well as they are given that 50% of their halves pairing is so inexperienced. Surely Keary isn't shouldering the burden of the playmaking to cover for them ?

Flanagan looks to be a great organiser in the making.
A lot of Jason Taylor about him.
He and Cleary are the next big thing, very astute and professionals.

I can't believe the Roosters are going as well as they are given that 50% of their halves pairing is so inexperienced. Surely Keary isn't shouldering the burden of the playmaking to cover for them ?
I can't believe what a top-notch player Keary has become.... I never rated the guy (had him pegged as a Luke Brookes type) but the last 2 1/2 seasons (maybe 2) he has fully proved me wrongggggggggg...
So much so that I would now be surprised if they don't find a way to squeeze him into the Qld side at seasons end - I mean he may be fractionally behind ****ster in terms of out-and-out skill but he is a much better game manager, better offensive kicker and can create something out of nothing as soon as an opposition player drops their head...

I can't believe what a top-notch player Keary has become.... I never rated the guy (had him pegged as a Luke Brookes type) but the last 2 1/2 seasons (maybe 2) he has fully proved me wrongggggggggg...
So much so that I would now be surprised if they don't find a way to squeeze him into the Qld side at seasons end - I mean he may be fractionally behind ****ster in terms of out-and-out skill but he is a much better game manager, better offensive kicker and can create something out of nothing as soon as an opposition player drops their head...
Cooper Cronk influence , without a doubt

Nothing to say they won't pick him at 7 - can he play right edge ?

ON another thread there was discussion about who would replace DCE ..... well Rorters just signed Lam to a further 2 years, ... although they already have Keary. Flannigan, and the big future prediction ... Walker

Well, if you are Easts, you just sign 3 of the best prospects in the game ......

Surely they can't keep the 4 of them ?????

Well they signed Cronk when they already had Keary and Pearce (all were premiership winners)... so Pearce ended up leaving as he didn't want to play off the bench.

I suspect whoever of these 4 don't get a look in will (eventually) do this as well.

Also, Keary has had a few decent concussions... I think he along with Cordner (out for 3 weeks now) may only be a few away from an early retirement.

Flanagan looks to be a great organiser in the making.
A lot of Jason Taylor about him.
He and Cleary are the next big thing, very astute and professionals.

Roosters said the same thing about Jackson Hastings. Gun junior like Flanagan. Until he played a season and they gave him the flick as he wasn't good enough.

Trent seems to know exactly what he wants in a halfback.

Roosters said the same thing about Jackson Hastings. Gun junior like Flanagan. Until he played a season and they gave him the flick as he wasn't good enough.

Trent seems to know exactly what he wants in a halfback.

They gave Hastings the flick because he was more trouble than his limited talent was worth ... exactly the same reason as St George and Manly did .....

How embarrassing. Last week Flanagan senior said he "sent Kyle to the Roosters to learn", now this:

This bloke has been stood down from coaching for good reason, and appears to believe he has all sorts of influence.

Mate I am no fan of Flannigan senior ... hope the cheating dick remains banned .... but this business about "demanding" answers smacks as journalistic clickbait .... probably as simple as a professional courtesy call from one coach to another to ask what areas he wants his son to improve and work on .... but as usual they put the worst spin on it .....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6