Kayo discount

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Just a heads up to anyone who is a member and subscribes to Kayo. I just got the members email promoting a $100 discount on Kayo on their annual subscription with a a link to sign up. There's also a link if you have a current Kayo subscription, which just takes you to their contact support page. I asked how I could obtain the discount as a current subscriber and got the below response:

As you’re an active Kayo subscriber with a Kayo Annual Subscription voucher, you’ll need to cancel your current Monthly Kayo subscription, wait until the end of your billing period, and then re-subscribe to Kayo by selecting the unique link you received in your Kayo Annual Subscription email and following the below steps to resubscribe.

1. Using a compatible web browser, click the link through the email you received
2. On the Kayo homepage, click ‘Sign In’ and sign in using the email address and password you use previously for Kayo
3. Select the Basic annual subscription
4. Fill in your details, choose your preferred payment method then hit ‘start subscription now’

Please let us know if you need any further support.

So if your a monthly subscriber such as myself, you need to unsubscribe then resubscribe through the email link. It's an annual subscription instead of monthly and I know some people switch it off during off season so not for everyone. I watch a lot of NFL however so I'll certainly be taking it up.

Also a good offer for anyone thinking of getting a Kayo subscription for the first time.

Cheers,

What level membership package do you have to take up in order to qualify for this deal ??

Don't have to be a member or subscriber of Kayo. I just got an email from the club. It starts "As a Sea Eagles member...", so I assume it's a deal the club, or NRL in general, have struck with Kayo for club members.

As it's directed at members, I won't post the entirety of the email as it contains the link.

Don't have to be a member or subscriber of Kayo. I just got an email from the club. It starts "As a Sea Eagles member...", so I assume it's a deal the club, or NRL in general, have struck with Kayo for club members.

As it's directed at members, I won't post the entirety of the email as it contains the link.
I meant what level of Manly membership entitles you to this offer ? Do you have to be a full member or does it apply for 3 or 5 game flexi packages ?

Telstra customers get kayo for $15 per month. Down from 25. I got a notification when i opened my nrl live pass.

I meant what level of Manly membership entitles you to this offer ? Do you have to be a full member or does it apply for 3 or 5 game flexi packages ?
Sorry mate, I’ve got a 3 game membership. Assume it applies to all but not sure

Help Needed!!

My TV ain’t a smart one... I know... I’m still living in dark ages... I want to update it but have a one year old that likes to bash the TV with small toys so holding off until she’s kicked the habit. Thinking of switching from Fox Sports (with IQ box) to Kayo... Am I best to get a Chromecast to get the picture on my TV? I do have a Fetch box but notice they don’t have a Kayo app :(

Help Needed!!

My TV ain’t a smart one... I know... I’m still living in dark ages... I want to update it but have a one year old that likes to bash the TV with small toys so holding off until she’s kicked the habit. Thinking of switching from Fox Sports (with IQ box) to Kayo... Am I best to get a Chromecast to get the picture on my TV? I do have a Fetch box but notice they don’t have a Kayo app :(

I use Chromecast, only cost around $80 and works a dream.

Also If I go away for the weekend etc I can just take it with me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7