Kaspersky jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
What is the club thinking in not having the current jersey available? If we have a deep run in the finals they will miss out big time as no one wants to buy the jersey that the team is wearing.

Who would go out and buy the Penn Health jersey now?

Freakin ridiculous.

Kaspersky must be loving it-NOT.Everyone wearing penn health and qantum jumpers.So good for them getting their sponsorship out there.I just can't understand it.When we were in Leeds,I spoke to one of the qantum blokes (high up) about costs of continually buying new jumpers, and said wouldn't he rather jumpers come down $10 or so in price,and have more peoplke in qantum jumpers.Of course he did.At least you could get a qantum jumper when the season started.

I remember the club saying that we are to far into the season to be making new jerseys so they will be putting it off and have them ready for next season.

I'm sure Kaspersky were told before the signed the dotted line.....

I asked at the factory outlet and they said they werent releasing Kaspersky jerseys until next year, unless Manly make the Grand Final, then they will do a limited run for it. They have Penn/Quantum jerseys on the cheap to try and get rid of the surplus

I dont understand why they haven't don a run for orders only.

Pay upfront order your size and and have them made. I am sure if they made a dozen extra of each size they would sell.

bob dylan said:
I dont understand why they haven't don a run for orders only.

Pay upfront order your size and and have them made. I am sure if they made a dozen extra of each size they would sell.

wouldnt they have a whole heap of "sponsor less" jerseys available?

then they can make (or iron on) as per order.

Speaking of jersey's I had my 2009 one on yesterday around the place and I'm starting to get superstitious of it every time I wear it (for two reasons)
a) we play like bums and win
b) we play like bums and get dudded

I think this decision is disappointing. It looks like we will get at least two bites in the finals and fans will want the jersey the boys are wearing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2