Karmichael Hunt linked with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

slickster

Former brisbane Broncos and current QLD Reds players is due to be sacked by the reds with charges laid against him on cocaine charges.

He has been strongly considering a move to manly.With DCE due to sign with the titans it will leave manly with some cap space and sign the superstar in the coming weeks.
hahaha

WAIT FOR IT. THIS WILL BE IN TOMORROW TELECRAP LINKING EVERY PLAYER WITH THE CLUB.

on a serious note any club that does sign him will have rocks in their head unless that want bad publicity and are desperate.

images (6).jpg

Hey listen everyone's tried coke at least once in their lives. I know I have.

But then Manly was sponsored by Pepsi in the 90's so I switched. OK!

I still remember when the Mighty Manly (Pepsi) Sea Eagles won the Coca Cola 7's challenge in 1996.

I remember I once asked for a bourbon and coke at the leagues club and received a funny look so I quickly changed it to Bourbon and Pepsi please.

So let's not go too hard on a bloke who still likes coke.

The Queensland Reds drug testing regime must be a cracker. How has he slipped under their radar ?? or did he ?? maybe they just sweep it under the carpet like the AFL.

Where are ASADA ? I assume coke is on the banned list. Will they suspend him on circumstantial evidence

The Queensland Reds drug testing regime must be a cracker. How has he slipped under their radar ?? or did he ?? maybe they just sweep it under the carpet like the AFL.

Where are ASADA ? I assume coke is on the banned list. Will they suspend him on circumstantial evidence
in and out of your system in 24hrs typically they test after a game or morning before the game. I don't really think they care to concern themselves overly with rec drugs so long as the player hasn't taken it before or during a game. Just creates more hassle and isn't performance enhancing as I said unless its before or during the game

in and out of your system in 24hrs typically they test after a game or morning before the game. I don't really think they care to concern themselves overly with rec drugs so long as the player hasn't taken it before or during a game. Just creates more hassle and isn't performance enhancing as I said unless its before or during the game

Hahaha caught you druggie@;)

Too be honest, if there is drug / cocaine culture on The Gold Coast, it obviously means things aren't that great around the place.

Surely money, fame, women etc is enough.

Do
Coke
Everyday

Or DCE would be quite wise to steer clear of druggies, they are generally deadbeats, and he doesn't seem the type to put his career in jeopardy.

I don't really think they care to concern themselves overly with rec drugs so long as the player hasn't taken it before or during a game.

Yeah, having players racking up in the middle of a match is not the best look. I think it is good that they really "cracked" down on that after Joey retired.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2