Kangaroos Four Nations Squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
Player (NRL Club/Junior Club)

Greg Bird (Gold Coast Titans/West Maitland Red Dogs/ Maitland Pumpkin Pickers)
Daly Cherry-Evans (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles/Mackay Brothers)
Boyd Cordner (Sydney Roosters/Old Bar Pirates)
Cooper Cronk (Melbourne Storm/Souths Acacia)
Robbie Farah (Wests Tigers/Enfield Federals/Leichhardt Wanderers)
Aidan Guerra (Sydney Roosters/Townsville Brothers)
Jarryd Hayne (Parramatta Eels/East Campbelltown Eagles/Cabramatta)
Ryan Hoffman (Melbourne Storm/Campbelltown Collegians)
Ben Hunt Brisbane (Broncos/Blackwater Crushers)
Greg Inglis (South Sydney Rabbitohs/Bowraville Tigers)
Josh Jackson (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs/Gulgong Terriers/Mudgee Dragons)
Michael Jennings (Sydney Roosters/St Marys/West City Tigers)
Alex Johnston (South Sydney Rabbitohs/La Perouse Panthers)
David Klemmer (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs/All Saints)
Josh Mansour (Penrith Panthers/St Johns/Kingsgrove Colts)
Sione Mata’utia (Newcastle Knights/Raymond Terrace/South Newcastle)
Josh Papalii (Canberra Raiders/Logan Brothers)
Corey Parker (Brisbane Broncos/Logan Brothers)
Beau Scott (Newcastle Knights/Picton Magpies)
Cameron Smith (c) (Melbourne Storm/Logan Brothers)
Sam Thaiday (Brisbane Broncos/Townsville Brothers)
Daniel Tupou (Sydney Roosters/Berala Bears/Guildford Owls)
Dylan Walker (South Sydney Rabbitohs/Mascot Jets)
Aaron Woods (Wests Tigers/Leichhardt Juniors)

RE: Kangaroos Four Nation Squad

Mata'utia wnd Klemmer are clearly picked for development and lets be honest, 21 players are out

Who would you have picked in their place?

Disco said:
Mata'utia wnd Klemmer are clearly picked for development and lets be honest, 21 players are out

Willie Mason and Brayden Wiliame. :p

Disco said:

Yes a lot out and getting pre season Ops done but Its great to see as well the youngsters getting a go and Klemmer has been playing well. A player that would be good here

Matautia selection is a joke same as Klemmer cannot even crack full time gigs
in first grade. Devalues the green and gold IMO.

Looking at that line-up, I'm surprised that the selectors didn't just choose the u/20 Kangaroos side for the 4 nations. Surely Gutherson is a much better player than mata-utia.

For that matter the trbos and young hoppas can consider themselves unlucky to not be making their test debuts. Who cares if they have no 1st grade experience.

There's more... if sheens hadn't had a feud with the tigers he would have chosen moses, brooks, Tedesco and sironen, surely?

Shoe1 said:
Looking at that line-up, I'm surprised that the selectors didn't just choose the u/20 Kangaroos side for the 4 nations. Surely Gutherson is a much better player than mata-utia.

For that matter the trbos and young hoppas can consider themselves unlucky to not be making their test debuts. Who cares if they have no 1st grade experience.

There's more... if sheens hadn't had a feud with the tigers he would have chosen moses, brooks, Tedesco and sironen, surely?

There are a lot more youngsters that could have played from all the teams but happy to see this lot get a go, they will certainly add a lot of enthusiasm to the side and good on Sheens and selectors for having the balls to start looking at the future and picking the youngsters

I agree with Harry, with so many players out its time to blood players for the future

Moylan is unlucky but thats because Sheens sees Hayne as his backup fullback

Mata'utia can play fullback wing and centreand apparently was very stong in the png game

Its easy to be critical but nobody is throwing forward names of players who should be selected ahead of klemmer and Mata'utia

I'm glad that the young Bunnies got a start.

I'm sure they'll play at some stage, making them internationals.

As a consequence, they'll attract far greater pay packets putting cap pressure on the Vermin.

They didn't think there was no down side to winning a premiership did they ? But then again, how would they know ? :D

Seems like a few Souffs players have been rewarded for a premiership win, while a few young players have been rewarded for the PM XIII's win over PNG.

No disrespect for anyone but this would be one of the weakest Kangaroos squad's in the past 40 or 50 years.

I'm guessing the top side would be:

FB - Greg Inglis / Jarryd Hayne
WG - Daniel Tupou
CE - Jarryd Hayne / Greg Inglis
CE - Michael Jennings
WG - Alex Johnston
FE - Daly Cherry-Evans
FB - Cooper Cronk
PR - Aaron Woods
HK - Cameron Smith (c)
PR - Sam Thaiday
SR - Boyd Cordner
SR - Greg Bird
LK - Corey Parker

Res - Ben Hunt
Res - Ryan Hoffman
Res - Aidan Guerra
Res - Josh Papalii / Beau Scott

Poor Cherry. He's going to have to bust his arse to drag that lot onto the winners podium.

lol

WESTIE said:
That squad should create some issues for the vermin and dogs cap

You could also add the Rorters and Scum into that list, if we had a fair and just NRL that is.....!

But me thinks they may not have any cap issues at all.....because me thinks the vermin, dogs, rorters and scum have no caps anyway....!! :dodgy:

Happy to see Dylan Walker there...like his style. After all the grubby player managers run into Souths HQ with there jacked up contracts, hopefully someone will be standing with a Manly jersey for young Dylan.He'd be the perfect replacement for Stevie (if he goes...is he going?) fark I can't keep up with it:s

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4