JWH

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

I have heard that Jared has been offered a 3 year deal for good money to join Easts next year. Has anyone else heard this ?
Be a shame to let him go !

yeah there was an article about it last week. There are a few clubs circling

with Heaths injury he may get a bit of a bench role now...  unless we give young Foran a go off the bench

He was impressive last week but whaen Cuthbo comes back he most probably won't get a look in. I think he needs to be blooded in the top grade and left there to gain needed experience.

Nah, Des will pick the same old team week in, week out and the young guns will leave for greener pastures.  Can't see anyone breaking into our top squad in the next seven years, they're all going to well..

DSM5 link said:
Nah, Des will pick the same old team week in, week out and the young guns will leave for greener pastures.  Can't see anyone breaking into our top squad in the next seven years, they're all going to well..

Who has left that has gone on to greener pastures that has actually made it?

Central Coast Eagle link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=180363.msg222550#msg222550 date=1242178150]

Who has left that has gone on to greener pastures that has actually made it?
[/quote]

Even though the team is abit up and down Chad Randell for 'quins

Luke "turn style" Dorn, Aaron "the next big thing...or maybe you tube sensation" Groome, Paul "i am now a front rower in the Queensland Cup" Stepo, Travis "Anyone could look half decent outside JT" Burns, Ian "he might be on the gold coast" Donnelly, Aaron "what is it with aaron and big thing" Cannings, Jack "lasted 5 minutes for the Sharks "Afa, Jeff "looks bad even for Parra" Robson, Michael "insert your own joke here" Witt

When, under Des and Crusher, have we lost a player who has kicked on at another NRL club?

Did he catch a ball in his debut?  I know he dropped his first two possessions and I didn't see him much after that.

He is a kiwi so he wasn't used to catching a football without a sheepskin cover on  it. 

He did put a couple of good tackles on Ashton "softcock" Simms and seemed to put Simms off from taking the ball up hard again.

Showed potential but his debut showed that all those calling for mass sackings of established first graders are kidding as he took a while to get up to the pace of the game. Bring these guys on slowly, blooding them gradually. Sign them if they are going to make the grade.

Noone thought hed win us the game with his first game.. but give him 5-6 games back to back and he will overtake King and Rose

There will be further opportunities for JWH at origin time or when there are injuries. After the effort put into them so far, Manly admin are not just going to let him and Foran go without a fight or due consideration of the likelihood of their future success.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8