JWH targets...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
He wont see Kitey then, ready to put him back in his chook pen :p

Kite will take JWH, he always steps up in these important games and dominates the enforcer in the opposition teams.

Sad part is that JWH could be winning a premiership today in the maroon & white. Oh well, his bad luck lol.

He won't have time to target anyone. Every time he touches the ball, he'll think he's run into a swarm of big red hornets!!

Judging by the late shoulder charge/body slam that he did to T-red at the 57:15 point whilst T-Red was on the ground after initially being fell by JWH, I would have to say that T-Red was one of his targets. Interesting that nothing was said about that by either the Nein crew or the Pinksters. T-Red wasn't going anywhere as his momentum had stopped and JWH was still holding him down with one hand and then after a brief pause, he decides to hit him with the second shot.

Oh yeah, and Horo's forehead had to have been a target too.

If he cut the crap out of his game he'd be a better player. He could have (and should have) cost his team a couple of penalties.

Moondog said:
If he cut the crap out of his game he'd be a better player. He could have (and should have) cost his team a couple of penalties.

and how many times did he walk forward of the tackle mark or not get fully up before playing the ball? I saw at the 56:46 point after George and Matty B had tackled him on the "Telstra ThanksTM sign on the "telstra.com/thanks" web address. He was facing the wrong direction when he got up to play the ball and at this point in time his left foot was in line with the "a" of telstra.com and his right foot was in line with the "c". He then spun around so that both of his feet were in line with he "c" of .com and then moved his right foot to in line with the "/" after the .com and almost simultaneously stepped forward with his left foot and stretched out fully to place the ball down both in line with the "ha" of telstra.com/thanks and then stepped over the ball without touching it. George then got up off of the ground and had to take two jogging steps (about 2m) to get to the point where JWH walked over the ball from the point of the finished tackle.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2