Justin Hodges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
I would have loved to see Brett Morris dive in on top off Justin Hodges and drive his shoulders into him while he was on the ground in agony after snapping his achilles today. Similar to what the grub Hodges did to Brett Morris when he broke his leg a couple of years ago.

Hodges has now snapped both his left achilles and his right achilles in the space of two years. It would seem that JustIn Hodges' achilles are In fact 'his Achilles.'

Bad for my supercoach side, but goes to prove what a powerful force karma is. Was anyone making throat slitting gestures whilst he was on the ground ??

I also heard Dugan may have broken his thumb in that game and could be out for the season

bones said:
I would have loved to see Brett Morris dive in on top off Justin Hodges and drive his shoulders into him while he was on the ground in agony after snapping his achilles today. Similar to what the grub Hodges did to Brett Morris when he broke his leg a couple of years ago.

Hodges has now snapped both his left achilles and his right achilles in the space of two years. It would seem that JustIn Hodges' achilles are In fact 'his Achilles.'

Could not agree more Bones! I don't condone players hurting players, except for a select few, and Hodges is one of those. I remember that hit he did on Morris (Semi Final in 2011??) when Morris was down and in obvious pain, then Hodges wanting to fights Creagh. He is an absolute dog.

Chip and Chase said:
I also heard Dugan may have broken his thumb in that game and could be out for the season

At least 2-3 weeks apparently. Am in a dream team draft comp, if anybody wants someone done for the season or at least a few weeks let me know and I will try and grab them for my side

Recently have had Woods, Barba, Cordner, Dugan, Lewis, Watmough, Horo and Campese all get injured and Ferguson gone for his incident

Kiwi Eagle said:
Chip and Chase said:

At least 2-3 weeks apparently. Am in a dream team draft comp, if anybody wants someone done for the season or at least a few weeks let me know and I will try and grab them for my side

Recently have had Woods, Barba, Cordner, Dugan, Lewis, Watmough, Horo and Campese all get injured and Ferguson gone for his incident

You don't have Merrin? He was injured today also. They're saying season ending.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Chip and Chase said:

Can you please trade any Manly players you have left ASAP. Swapping them for some Storm guys would be even better.

Chip and Chase said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Chip and Chase said:

Can you please trade any Manly players you have left ASAP. Swapping them for some Storm guys would be even better.

Lol I'd won 8 in a row up until a few weeks back as well !

No Merrin for me, I have a strick no Storm policy for my fantasy sides as well. Both Stewarts are in my side so if they go down you know who to hunt down !!

The unfortunate thing for Hodges (and a lot of other injury prone players) is that the injuries they're picking up now will in all likelihood come back to plague them in later life.
By the time he's 60 Hodges will probably have trouble walking.

Moondog said:
The unfortunate thing for Hodges (and a lot of other injury prone players) is that the injuries they're picking up now will in all likelihood come back to plague them in later life.

Too true. My father played League for a couple of decades and I recall him struggling to walk straight the day after his 60th. Like his 50th, come to think of it.

Hamster Huey said:
Moondog said:

Too true. My father played League for a couple of decades and I recall him struggling to walk straight the day after his 60th. Like his 50th, come to think of it.
A trap for young players:p

I feel so bad for him ............ that I feel so happy for what happened to him lol!!! Karma was the sniper in the crowd that shot him down lmao. Seriously though, I don't wish injury on anyone, but some players you don't feel as disappointed for if at all. He is one of them.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6