Just Gorgeous

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
FAC8F284-3AC4-45B2-86AA-D749BABB78F2.jpeg

I remember reading once that in the off season Big George loved his KFC, seems now that he is off season all year its caught up to him.

Its a shame he didn't play cricket, could have got himself a nice KFC sponsorship.

I Liked George as a player and a great character . He had plenty of natural ability but he also had a lack of self motivation in his fitness and diet to stay at the top of the game .
Sadly George has now become the Big O (that is Obesity ).
Obesity causes serious health problems including ;

• High triglycerides and low high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol
  • Type 2 diabetes
  • High blood pressure
  • Metabolic syndrome — a combination of high blood sugar, high blood pressure, high triglycerides and low HDL cholesterol
  • Heart disease
  • Stroke
  • Cancer, including cancer of the uterus, cervix, endometrium, ovaries, breast, colon, rectum, esophagus, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, kidney and prostate
  • Breathing disorders, including sleep apnea, a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts
  • Gallbladder disease
  • Gynecological problems, such as infertility and irregular periods
  • Erectile dysfunction and sexual health issues
  • Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, a condition in which fat builds up in the liver and can cause inflammation or scarring
  • Osteoarthritis
    TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY
    ITS THE ONLY PLACE YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN
    For fck sake look after your self George !!!

Last edited:
I Liked George as a player and a great character . He had plenty of natural ability but he also had a lack of self motivation in his fitness and diet to stay at the top of the game .
Sadly George has now become the Big O (that is Obesity ).
Obesity causes serious health problems including ;

• High triglycerides and low high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol
  • Type 2 diabetes
  • High blood pressure
  • Metabolic syndrome — a combination of high blood sugar, high blood pressure, high triglycerides and low HDL cholesterol
  • Heart disease
  • Stroke
  • Cancer, including cancer of the uterus, cervix, endometrium, ovaries, breast, colon, rectum, esophagus, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, kidney and prostate
  • Breathing disorders, including sleep apnea, a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts
  • Gallbladder disease
  • Gynecological problems, such as infertility and irregular periods
  • Erectile dysfunction and sexual health issues
  • Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, a condition in which fat builds up in the liver and can cause inflammation or scarring
  • Osteoarthritis
    TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY
    ITS THE ONLY PLACE YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN
    For fck sake look after your self George !!!
I think Georgies uterus, cervix, endometrium, ovaries & breasts will be ok though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7