Just because we have a week off................

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Glad we are through & sure the players will appreciate the week off but S**t I hate when Manly are not playing!!
:mad:

MK Eagle said:
Glad we are through & sure the players will appreciate the week off but S**t I hate when Manly are not playing!!

Agreed

dowdz said:
MK Eagle said:

Agreed

Im willing to have a weekend without MANLY playing to watch the boys run out on the field GRAND FINAL DAY!!!!
MANLY SEA EAGLES PREMIERS 2011
:D

A footy free weekend for me. Tix for Bryan Adams at the Opera House Saturday night. Thanks Manly for winning lat week and not spoiling that for me :)

Lucky you Bones! I'm screwed. I've got tix to Motley Crue next Friday night...Tommy Lee & the boys may have to wait while Manly book a date with the GF.
How good will "Kickstart My Heart" be after a Manly win! Rock on you mighty Sea Eagles!

Excellent result for me. A week of not having to be anxious at all, totally relaxed. Flying to Melbourne to check out the Vienna exhibition at the AGV.

This'll be the first weekend we haven't had to travel for the last 3 mths.

Might see if i can talk the misses into a "no pants day" Sunday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4