Just another example

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/02/19/wests-tigers-get-green-light-to-sign-robert-jennings/

The NRL has given the Wests Tigers the green light to sign South Sydney's Robert Jennings despite the club still being under salary cap investigation.

The Tigers have been trying to lure Jennings from the Rabbitohs for a couple of months, however, negotiations were halted when the NRL hit the club with a provisional $639,000 salary cap fine for an undisclosed post-football contract with Robbie Farah.

Wests Tigers applied to the NRL for permission to sign Jennings prior to the final determination of the case. This is to ensure they aren't disadvantaged so close to the start of the season.

It's understood the NRL has given Wests Tigers their blessing to sign Jennings, with both the Tigers and Rabbitohs in the process of negotiating a deal that could be finalised in the coming days.

Jennings, who scored 19 tries during a breakout year at the Rabbitohs in 2018, is expected to challenge Corey Thompson for a wing position if he was to join the club.

The Tigers lodged their submission to the NRL in January in response to the governing body's provisional $750,000 fine, $639,000 salary cap punishment and the deregistration of chief executive Justin Pascoe.

So here again the nrl is showing clear favouritism towards the tigers
Heaven forbid when we were under salary cap investigation we wanted to try and sign a player , nothing from Todd.

Yet West tigers no problems sign this winger so you are not going to be disadvantaged this season
This article right here shows why fans are leaving the game in droves
Not consistency at all in the game.

Last edited:
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/02/19/wests-tigers-get-green-light-to-sign-robert-jennings/

The NRL has given the Wests Tigers the green light to sign South Sydney's Robert Jennings despite the club still being under salary cap investigation.

The Tigers have been trying to lure Jennings from the Rabbitohs for a couple of months, however, negotiations were halted when the NRL hit the club with a provisional $639,000 salary cap fine for an undisclosed post-football contract with Robbie Farah.

Wests Tigers applied to the NRL for permission to sign Jennings prior to the final determination of the case. This is to ensure they aren't disadvantaged so close to the start of the season.

It's understood the NRL has given Wests Tigers their blessing to sign Jennings, with both the Tigers and Rabbitohs in the process of negotiating a deal that could be finalised in the coming days.

Jennings, who scored 19 tries during a breakout year at the Rabbitohs in 2018, is expected to challenge Corey Thompson for a wing position if he was to join the club.

The Tigers lodged their submission to the NRL in January in response to the governing body's provisional $750,000 fine, $639,000 salary cap punishment and the deregistration of chief executive Justin Pascoe.

So hear again the nrl is showing clear favouritism towards the tigers
Heaven forbid when we were under salary cap investigation we want to try and sign a player , nothing from Todd.

Yet West tigers no problems sign this winger so you are not going to be disadvantaged this season
This article right here shows fans are leaving the game in droves
Not consistency at all in the game.
I say Fck the NRL , the Tigers and the rest of them . Lets just focus on what we can do best .

I say Fck the NRL , the Tigers and the rest of them . Lets just focus on what we can do best .
I agree @BOZO
Just annoys the hell out of me how much we get screwed by the nrl at the moment.
If we have success and win a title in the next 5 years it is going to so much more glorious since what we have faced over the last few years as a club with a clear agenda from outside sources trying to destroy this proud club we all love.

I agree @BOZO
Just annoys the hell out of me how much we get screwed by the nrl at the moment.
If we have success and win a title in the next 5 years it is going to so much more glorious since what we have faced over the last few years as a club with a clear agenda from outside sources trying to destroy this proud club we all love.
I know what you are saying and how you feel mate but this rubbish from the NRL has not stopped the mighty Sea eagles from success in the past and they wont stop us from having success in the future .

Let us not get distracted away from our mission

357ea9e29031df69bdc168d25cb09c4a.jpg

Meanwhile the Boncos get to choose their own punishment for a player refusing to co-operate with the NRL integrity :tmi: unit ........
The NRL’s next superstar Payne Haas has been fined $10,000 and stood down by the Broncos for refusing to co-operate with an NRL integrity unit investigation in the latest black eye for rugby league.

The Courier-Mail can reveal Haas will miss the start of the NRL premiership after being slapped with a club-imposed Broncos ban following his role in two off-field incidents that involve family members.

4d6e58694e91fcf8383b5a8cc14306b9

It is understood the NRL integrity unit has rubber-stamped the Broncos’ shock suspension.

Haas will miss between two to four NRL premiership games, including Brisbane’s season-opener against Melbourne on March 14 and their Round 2 derby with the Cowboys on March 22.

Meanwhile the Boncos get to choose their own punishment for a player refusing to co-operate with the NRL integrity :tmi: unit ........
The NRL’s next superstar Payne Haas has been fined $10,000 and stood down by the Broncos for refusing to co-operate with an NRL integrity unit investigation in the latest black eye for rugby league.

The Courier-Mail can reveal Haas will miss the start of the NRL premiership after being slapped with a club-imposed Broncos ban following his role in two off-field incidents that involve family members.

It is understood the NRL integrity unit has rubber-stamped the Broncos’ shock suspension.

Haas will miss between two to four NRL premiership games, including Brisbane’s season-opener against Melbourne on March 14 and their Round 2 derby with the Cowboys on March 22.
There must be a bigger story around this and typical of Qld media to cover this up for so long!

If it was Sydney the Sloth, Webster and Bulldog would have it over front and back pages the day after the first incident happened

This stinks to high heaven... NRL/Broncos/QLD media cover up ala... take your pick.

I’m having a lovely debate with a bunch of Donkey lovers on the NRL Facebook page about this.

They definitely don’t like the words “ one rule for some different for others”.
They managed to dodge a potential salary cap investigation when Andrew Gee quit and refused to answer questions from the NRL.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/my...s-and-the-missing-300000-20141117-11o0tx.html

That supports your comments Mark, maybe you should remind the Donkeys lovers of that affair.

https://www.dailymercury.com.au/news/sharks-to-learn-fate-soon-over-salary-cap-scandal/3652571/

CRONULLA'S fate over its salary cap scandal will be decided by next week and Dylan Napa will learn his sanction before the start of the NRL season.

After a summer in which rugby league has repeatedly copped black eyes over off-field behaviour and a series of scandals, the governing body is preparing to hand down findings from two of its biggest ongoing integrity unit investigations.

Cronulla came under investigation after self-reporting salary cap issues last year.

Chief executive Barry Russell says he's been told the club will learn the outcome by the end of the month.

The investigation has already proven costly for the Sharks with premiership coach Shane Flanagan deregistered following revelations of his email communications with the club while under suspension over the peptides saga.

"The salary cap matter has been a long and drawn out process, which is just as frustrating to me as I'm sure it is to you our members and corporate partners," Russell said in a letter to Sharks members.

So again here clearly favouritism on show by the nrl.
Manly... gets its salary cap scandal drawn right the way through the 2018 nrl season
Sharks.. we can’t have that so Todd and his gang will give the club his decision before the season starts and thus allowing sharks to escape the trial by media and day to day scrutiny.

Last edited:
https://www.dailymercury.com.au/news/sharks-to-learn-fate-soon-over-salary-cap-scandal/3652571/

CRONULLA'S fate over its salary cap scandal will be decided by next week and Dylan Napa will learn his sanction before the start of the NRL season.

After a summer in which rugby league has repeatedly copped black eyes over off-field behaviour and a series of scandals, the governing body is preparing to hand down findings from two of its biggest ongoing integrity unit investigations.

Cronulla came under investigation after self-reporting salary cap issues last year.

Chief executive Barry Russell says he's been told the club will learn the outcome by the end of the month.

The investigation has already proven costly for the Sharks with premiership coach Shane Flanagan deregistered following revelations of his email communications with the club while under suspension over the peptides saga.

"The salary cap matter has been a long and drawn out process, which is just as frustrating to me as I'm sure it is to you our members and corporate partners," Russell said in a letter to Sharks members.

So again here clear show of favouritism on show
Manly... gets its salary cap scandal drawn right the way through the 2018 nrl season
Sharks.. we can’t have that so Todd and his gang will give the club his decision before the season starts and thus allowing sharks to escape the trial by media and day to day scrutiny.
But wait, apparently they wont lose Shaun Johnson, they can keep him as well

They weren’t over when they won their maiden premiership either... let’s not forget that convenient little tidbit.

It’s funny, but sad at the same time.

It’s like the current issue with the Donkeys , lets just sweep it under the carpet , let them hand out a small fine and small suspension and everyone will forget about it.

Never ever before have the inconsistencies shown more that right now!!

I’m having a lovely debate with a bunch of Donkey lovers on the NRL Facebook page about this.

They definitely don’t like the words “ one rule for some different for others”.
Why? Do they really, seriously not think they get treated differently?

Why? Do they really, seriously not think they get treated differently?
No, they are the type of fans who describe a four metre forward pass to an unmarked winger as a great ball, but only when it benefits the Broncos... when it goes against them the four metres becomes eight.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9