Just a Reminder...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Premiers

The score was 26-18. Just thought I would throw in quick refresher, just so you don't forget.

Oh, and before you say it... no one payed Shayne Hayne, I am not gay for SBW, and we will make the finals next year.

Enjoy the rest of the off season. :)

Premiers said:
The score was 26-18. Just thought I would throw in quick refresher, just so you don't forget.

Oh, and before you say it... no one payed Shayne Hayne, I am not gay for SBW, and we will make the finals next year.

Enjoy the rest of the off season. :)

Bite! LOL. Suppose you are going back to school next week.
Enjoy the 2nd grade buddy!

:D

G'day Darren. Hey, have you ever gone onto another teams site to have a boast?? I don't get it. The boredom of the off season must eat at some people. When we win a GF, I'm still too busy celebrating in January to worry about other teams. I've celebrated a lot in the last few years. :p

Quick spelling lesson.

When referring to money, the past tense of pay is "paid" not payed.

It's ok. Keep hanging around. You'll almost be able to feel yourself getting more intelligent.

Hey Premiers, just in case you missed it, you should read the following article that was posted here by Bones. It's incredible!! By the way...what have the Roosters players done of late???

This is the smile of a six year old battler finally meeting the footy hero who helped inspire him in his battle against leukaemia.
Boscoe Harris had his Make a Wish dream granted when Manly Sea Eagles player Brett Stewart rode with him in a stretch hummer to go bowling yesterday.
Mum Nikki described the day as "the light at the end of a long tunnel."
Diagnosed with leukaemia in 2011, Boscoe spent two years in treatment, including a year in Westmead Children's hospital. She said there were a few times they came close to losing Boscoe and Stewart had been a huge inspiration in keeping her sons spirits up.
"He was nearly in a coma, and we were saying "you're going to be like Brett one day and play for Manly", and he woke up, looked at us, nodded and went back to sleep, she said.
She said Boscoe, now in remission was back to his energetic self and "thinks he is Brett Stewart" after scoring three tries in his first season of league last year.

(Naomi White : Daily Telegraph 24/1/14)

I couldn't post as an article, as I couldn't find this story online. Awesome to read the little guy is in remission. What a great person Brett is. Champion both on and off the field.

SBW made Tohu Harris's wish to play rep footy - NOT :mad:
Freddy is about to make the wish of a young Player to play rep footy - NOT :mad:

The Me Generation is alive and kicking at Easts :cool:

Amazing. A Roosters fan comes on here, trolls, with a thread. Then a Manly fan agrees with him. And the troll still isn't banned. Awesome.

Steve Matai said:
Amazing. A Roosters fan comes on here, trolls, with a thread. Then a Manly fan agrees with him. And the troll still isn't banned. Awesome.

I can't see where any Manly fans agree with him.

Steve Matai said:

Posting something stupid doesn't make you a troll. Getting others to bite at your stupid post does though however. So just ignore them and don't feed them. Problem solved

By the way you don't get banned for supporting another side, nor do you get banned for posting stupid or inane posts.

If a troll does become a problem they will be dealt with. However one post isn't a problem in my book so don't take things so seriously Steve, take a leave out of your namesakes book and harden up a bit. ;)

bones said:
Steve Matai said:

I can't see where any Manly fans agree with him.
I agree he got the score right.

Chooks are fair adversaries. Since we joined the comp chookies have made 11 grand finals, for 4 premierships!

(Of course Manly has made 19 grand finals, for 8 premierships) :idea: :D

A bit of needle, that's what Rugby League is all about isn't it? I don't find the post offensive in the slightest. If he/she came on and started making obscene comments about one of the lads (especially Jamie....then he'd have to be shot at dawn!) then yep let's ban the person. Otherwise bring on the banter!

Killer03 said:
A bit of needle, that's what Rugby League is all about isn't it? I don't find the post offensive in the slightest. If he/she came on and started making obscene comments about one of the lads (especially Jamie....then he'd have to be shot at dawn!) then yep let's ban the person. Otherwise bring on the banter!

Exactly right Killer, and now that my rather arrogant introduction is out of the way, I would just like to say that I am actually willing to contribute to this forum.
Barring my first post, I won't be making any aggravating, offensive posts; I will stick to offering my opinion and providing insight, except from the other side of the harbour. :D

Premiers said:
Killer03 said:

Exactly right Killer, and now that my rather arrogant introduction is out of the way, I would just like to say that I am actually willing to contribute to this forum.
Barring my first post, I won't be making any aggravating, offensive posts; I will stick to offering my opinion and providing insight, except from the other side of the harbour. :D

Premiers, bring it on mate!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Just bear in mind you may need to change your user name before season's end (or change which team you follow)

Don't be so sure...

With Melbourne not getting any younger, Souths still struggling to deal with the pressure, and your mob not looking like they will improve on 2013, I see 2014 as a good opportunity for Easts to go back to back.

banhammer.png

Which is probably why I'm not a mod.

Plus the 'promises' of insightful contributions always turn out to be bs too.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2