Josh Massoud - Everyones Favourite Ice Cream Dealer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
Got the surprise of my life on Saturday afternoon. Had just completed a Spartan race with my young bloke at the Newington Armory alongside Olympic Park when he asked me if he could get an ice cream. I said yeah why not buddy. Low and behold here is everyone's favourite ex-Daily Telegraph Journalist spiralling ice cream into a cup on his Saturday afternoon. What a fall from grace for Josh, He's now 1 rung higher in life than a Mr Whippy franchisee. Telling a co-worker you are going to slit his throat and **** in his neck will do that to you though. (still one of the best sledges of all time though IMO) My favourite part was when he knew that i knew who we was.

Got the surprise of my life on Saturday afternoon. Had just completed a Spartan race with my young bloke at the Newington Armory alongside Olympic Park when he asked me if he could get an ice cream. I said yeah why not buddy. Low and behold here is everyone's favourite ex-Daily Telegraph Journalist spiralling ice cream into a cup on his Saturday afternoon. What a fall from grace for Josh, He's now 1 rung higher in life than a Mr Whippy franchisee. Telling a co-worker you are going to slit his throat and **** in his neck will do that to you though. (still one of the best sledges of all time though IMO) My favourite part was when he knew that i knew who we was.
From Daily Telegraph to serving ice cream .....I would have thought that was a promotion!

Must admit, I knew he was an ice cream man, but I had to look up what a Spartan race was.

Kinda explains my shape I reckon......

giphy.gif

It’s been a Rocky Road, for him.
He now works for the
Sundae Telegraph.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4