Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Josh Massoud - Everyones Favourite Ice Cream Dealer

Stevo

Got the surprise of my life on Saturday afternoon. Had just completed a Spartan race with my young bloke at the Newington Armory alongside Olympic Park when he asked me if he could get an ice cream. I said yeah why not buddy. Low and behold here is everyone's favourite ex-Daily Telegraph Journalist spiralling ice cream into a cup on his Saturday afternoon. What a fall from grace for Josh, He's now 1 rung higher in life than a Mr Whippy franchisee. Telling a co-worker you are going to slit his throat and **** in his neck will do that to you though. (still one of the best sledges of all time though IMO) My favourite part was when he knew that i knew who we was.

joeboy

Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I would struggle not to give him both barrels in your position.

Karma is very quick these days, josh.

ManlyTragic

Got the surprise of my life on Saturday afternoon. Had just completed a Spartan race with my young bloke at the Newington Armory alongside Olympic Park when he asked me if he could get an ice cream. I said yeah why not buddy. Low and behold here is everyone's favourite ex-Daily Telegraph Journalist spiralling ice cream into a cup on his Saturday afternoon. What a fall from grace for Josh, He's now 1 rung higher in life than a Mr Whippy franchisee. Telling a co-worker you are going to slit his throat and **** in his neck will do that to you though. (still one of the best sledges of all time though IMO) My favourite part was when he knew that i knew who we was.
From Daily Telegraph to serving ice cream .....I would have thought that was a promotion!

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor

Must admit, I knew he was an ice cream man, but I had to look up what a Spartan race was.

Kinda explains my shape I reckon......

wedgetail eagle

It’s been a Rocky Road, for him.
He now works for the
Sundae Telegraph.

Ranga

Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Grace? I'd say that he's gone up in social standing lol
I agree - I was actually thinking, if he makes a good ice cream, he will be more respected for his current trade than his former.

Top Bottom