Josh Drinkwater

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dancing zorba

Reserve Grader
debuted for the 20's against melbourne and looked the goods to me! seems to have a good kicking game and is very elusive when he takes the ball to the line! should be a permanent fixture as our halves are ordinary at best! Riccardi is in the Jeff Robson mould!

I know he has only played one game but I reckon he will be a great player! cross between marshall and joey johns! next big thing I reckon!

plus his name makes perfect sense

His family was sitting behind us during the u20 match. I believe he's up from SG Ball so only very young. Plenty of potential.

A cross between Marshall and Johns? Wow! I hope that your comment was tongue in cheek?! How to lug someone with pressure...

budza where ya been  dude ;D....lol  hope you still smiting me  :D..  need 69  lol..

i was drinking water when i seen the topic headline..  no ****..:p

He is a left foot kick and was particularly effective with his kicks in general play. Scored a neat try with a dummy and scoot. Yes, quite impressive.

The bloke who impressed me was, unfortunately, wearing purple; the fullback for the Storm. I think his name is Chisholm. Cut us up whenever he had the ball, and scored two tries beating plenty of tackles. Looks like Storm have another Slater in the making, unfortunately.

jjai - I can't believe you're well on your way to your target of smites, oh hang on, of course I can believe it - you're awlays talking ****! ;D

XX - We've told you a million times not to exaggerate! A "cross between Marshall and Johns" - what do you mean, a pill popping kiwi with a fat arse and a big side step?

Barry - Dane Chisholm is the son of good old Rick Chisholm, he of the famous 16 or 17 - nil scoreline in the 80's where he scored all of Manly's points. He should be playing for us!

He looked pretty good on Saturday from what i saw. Plus i believe having a left and right footed combination in the halfs is definitely a plus. Let's hope we can keep him.

You could see the touch footy background in him, will take a while to get him up to NRL standard though. The Warriors are finding that at the moment with an absolute gun they have in waiting, Shaun Johnson. He was from touch footy as well so getting used to the physicality before his NRL debut

Bradza link said:
jjai - I can't believe you're well on your way to your target of smites, oh hang on, of course I can believe it - you're awlays talking s**t! ;D

XX - We've told you a million times not to exaggerate! A \"cross between Marshall and Johns\" - what do you mean, a pill popping kiwi with a fat arse and a big side step?

Barry - Dane Chisholm is the son of good old Rick Chisholm, he of the famous 16 or 17 - nil scoreline in the 80's where he scored all of Manly's points. He should be playing for us!

thats the first as far as I know?

apparently he's from terrigal and used to play juniors for te storm when central coast was their feeder club so obviously he can play league and isn't just a touch player

he is so small, compared to Chisolm Josh doesn't really rate! Did a shocker of a kick right into a storm player and they scored from it. Him and Riccardi are both left footed and Riccardi runs the show. Didn't show anything to get too excited about. Missed a few conversions so similar to Benji there  :D

Let's hope he can turn out half the player XX thinks he will be.

Riccardi is rubbish! reliable sources tell me this kid is good! and he's only 18 so still has 2 years of 20's to go! a very good prospect for mine! wrap him up long term before he gets poached like all our other 20's players!

abnc link said:
He looked pretty good on Saturday from what i saw. Plus i believe having a left and right footed combination in the halfs is definitely a plus. Let's hope we can keep him.

Careful, JWH will hear, and lul another of his mates across to the never ending procession of players to The Roosters, and their signing of 2-3 contracts each.

he got ran over a few times so unless he gets bigger he wont play nrl. Riccardi has been the chief playmaker all year with no help from previous 5/8 blanch. My sources tell me Riccardi is highly thought of and has key attributes such as brilliant short kicking game, passing and organisational skills.

maybe XX is related to the Drinkwater's?  ;)

Look Josh went well on the weekend but saying Benji/Johnsy hype is wrong. He certainly didnt show anything like that and it will get readers excited about something he isn't (yet, who knows??) Riccardi has been class all year with little help in the halves. He does it all, kick, set up plays so can't be faulted.

Now if you said Dane Chisolm (ricks son) the fullback from the Storm, now his lightning performance would be written by me all over here. The steps and ability of Dane was madness and he is in the mould of could be "superstar" tag. I haven't seen anyone with that fast feet, serve or step for a long time (maybe benji) One of the tries he scored he had 4 guys on him but beat them all silly.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6